[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 810 KB, 1000x1328, PXL_20240427_160900447_1000x1328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2792349 No.2792349 [Reply] [Original]

So I've been replacing all my outdoor frost freeze spigots and I've come to my hot/cold and need some ideas/advice

They are connected to pex that goes underground and runs to my outdoor kitchen. I'd like to redo this in a way that doesn't look so fucking rigged.

Ideally I'd like an outdoor mixing faucet or something, lines going to the outdoor kitchen that can be turned off for freeze (like it is currently) but in a way where I don't have to unhook everything switch between using it as a spigot and feeding the outdoor kitchen.

Any ideas/products that would accomplish this would be greatly appreciated. Preferably without an insane amount of renovations

>> No.2792399

>>2792349
you know you can't expose pex to the outdoor sun right? why do you even need hot to your door kitchen to come from your house? just buy one those cheap camp boilers for hot water and connect a small tank just ensure your water lin is below frost line.