[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 12 KB, 280x379, slowking.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
32814 No.32814 [Reply] [Original]

Enough with Nanking bullshit. Nobody gives a shit so stop. We never have. We never will.

You think you just discovered america, or what?
People have been denouncing this for decades and all western countries have ignored it (also, some of us anon were actually aware of this before it was posted here).

Same goes for the other atrocities done by western governments, like imperialism in Africa and Asia by the English, French, Belgians and Hollands. Also for the several violations of human rights by the US in Guantanamo and their way of treating war prisoners in armed conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq (aside from the violations of human rights to civilians).
Oh, and guess what: These countries consider they helped Africa by doing so and exploiting them and often killing innocent people (like Belgium in Congo or the Brits in India).
Only when it's necessary to appease the general public (and/or elections draw near) politicians MIGHT do something (that's also why, after suffering so many losses against the germans and being pissed off they branded them as genocides as if they were the only ones to do it [though the other powers had done it, too]).

So cut it out. Moot said "Trolling/shitposting will result in a ban. Fuck off and let others enjoy the new additions."
It's nice that people get aware of these things but stop playing around with it for trolling.

>> No.32819

tl;dr

>> No.32826

Don't you call me Hollands, you... you...

>> No.32831

How about you get the tiny jap cock out of your mouth?

>> No.32844

Don't worry, the trolls will get tired of it eventually. Just hide their threads until then.

>> No.32834

They're just trolling.

And it's fools like you that take it seriously and feed the flames.

You rage you lose.

>> No.32855

I forgot India was in Africa

>> No.32860

YOU FORGOT ABOUT HOW THE WHITE MAN TOTALLY FUCKED OVER THE NATIVE AMERICANS AND STOLE TWO WHOLE CONTINENTS THAT THEY INHABITED

>> No.32862

If you study japanese attrocity you will see Nanking worse than all other attrocity. Nips must face the truth every day.

>> No.32874

Excuse me, sir. You are missing writing synopsis aka tr;dr.

>> No.32890

>>32862
Don't you mean to say,"SON BITCH AMERICAN JOE, YOU NO EAT HERE!"

>> No.32891

It's probably just the refugees from old /n/ looking for a new shithole to call home.
Give it a couple days and they'll stop and go somewhere else.

>> No.32893

>>32860
last time I checked America was only one continent

>> No.32897

>>32834
I know they are trolling. Also, I think it's good for people to get to know this shit as there might be people who don't know but still, the ammounts of replies to that thread is just ridiculous.

>> No.32922

>>32893

Actually...it's two.
North and South....

>> No.32911

>>32893
He's talking about South America losing land to Spaniards which are by technicality and typically, white

>> No.32970

>>32922
Lol, 7/10

>> No.32973

>>32860
Which is why Weeaboo-Americans will continue to enjoy anime, rather than wonder if it's alright to enjoy art and tv shows from a country that decades prior.

Mamoru Oshii personally took part in the genocide in china, though. he was part of Unit 721, experimenting to find the limits of the human capacity to endure philosophical sophistry.

So him it's alright to hate just for being an evil jap.

But the animators that were even born then were just little tiny children. and they are close to retirement.

>> No.32995

Your words are slow and wise slowking.

>> No.33014

>>32970

Why am I always caught ;_;

>> No.33224

what the fuck do you mean its trolling? Its a good argument and makes sense.

>> No.33228

>>32922
>>32911
America is the name of the whole continent. North and South America are subcontinents

>> No.33305

This guy is right, we should stop focusing so much on nanking. Everyone is human and we all make horrible mistakes. Hes also right about the western countries being no better than japan or the other asian countries, every country commits atrocities.

Personally I think we should stop looking at races as a whole and blaming all of them in a nation for what was done. I'm sure there are plenty of japanese citizens who think that their government was retarded for the nanking and think the nationalism movement is also retarded. Just like we hate our stupidass fuck president and the fundamentalist movement is retarded.

tl;dr
Asia's wrongs are no worse than our owns, dont treat a whole race as responsible.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action