[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 573 KB, 1000x1500, Rail_saten12300951.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6093893 No.6093893 [Reply] [Original]

Now my girlfriend is a very cute and adorable dickgirl. I originally dated her as a means of exploring my sexuality since I'd figured that I might be bisexual and dating someone who's a girl with a dick might be good to know for sure. Little did I realize that I have actually feel in love with her as a person so I guess I have matured a bit since then. But this isn't /adv/, so I'd cut to the chase.

My girlfriend loves this character and I have no idea why. She says she can relate to her character and I'm still confused. Perhaps you guys could explain this to me.

Notice: If you reject the subject of transsexuality or transpeople. You're posts are meaningless to me so you might as well not even. If you post, I would assume you're only stating your point of view to try and get under my skin. Thus would make you a troll. Don't like what this thread is about, kindly blow it out your ass 'cause I don't care.

>> No.6093899

>>>/co/

>> No.6093902

Wow, first /v/ then /new/ then /co/ now here?

Reported

>> No.6093907

>>6093902
I don't understand this autistic behavior of reposting the same thread in different boards but oh well

>> No.6093917

>>6093907
Today sion got extra buttowned to the sky, then to the core and back, so he is spergloing around on different boards.
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.pl/jp/thread/6092946

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action