[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 86 KB, 700x525, neet-shirts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6479372 No.6479372[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

That’s it. I’m sick of all this “NEET” bullshit that’s going on in /JP/ right now.

So you think you had a hard childhood? Well fuck you.Its got nothing on mine. My mom practically kicked my ass out of the house before i even hit 13, and i never even met my dad. My only friend till i was 10 was a faggot prick next door who was always beating the shit out of me and telling me i wasn't worth shit. It's not even like i had a choice, the town fucking had something like 9 people living in it, i shit you not. My entire adolescence was just moving around from place trying to get along with poeple who didn't even want me.

You think that's the worst? My only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or something, who only kept me around becasue he thought i could help him get laid. The only perk was that i also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nymph. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting me and telling me she loved to get wet.

But dear god the bane of my existance was this adult couple that i could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each other's sentences? Yeah they were fucking creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were. I swear this thing would never shut the fuck up.

Like i said i ended up moving from town to town getting into fights with other kids my age, even adults from time to time. The only thing that kept me going was my dream to become a pokemon master.

>> No.6479386
File: 62 KB, 778x458, 1290275902035.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I only read the last line

>> No.6479389

tl;dr

>> No.6479391
File: 92 KB, 438x473, autism01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6479386
Same.

Also Pokemon sucks.

>> No.6479399

I almost replied seriously.
Then I read the last line.

>> No.6479403

Okay I giggled.

>> No.6479405
File: 65 KB, 500x375, 1268357092624.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>the last line

>> No.6479413

You're life does not suck and you're not a loser, my life is the one that sucks. My dad died of cancer, and my mom died while giving birth to me. My dad blamed me for it and liked to prove it by hitting me and telling me that only mother killers cry. I was placed in special education classes because without a tounge I was unable to speak. I was held back three times because the teacher lied about my grades, she did this so she could have rape me. She weighed over 500 pounds and sounded like a horse trying to eat a dead clown. The only reason I passed special-ed high school because the school would no longer keep me.

My weight rivals that of five average goon neckbeards (a person with a neckbeard), and my neckbeard looks like a bird nest mixed with shit and cheetos. My dad died and gave all of the money to the local church and the priest ran off with everything. I had to take a job at McDonald's as the "special" guy that works at those places, not because I'm retarded, but because the manager was the woman from my old school that raped me.

One day I walked into the living room of my 200 square foot apartment and saw a black cat get run over by a guy in a truck. I waddled outside in time to see him back up and crush another cat, I was walking the shoulder of the road and the guy hit me as he tried to drive away. Somebody called the police and the police gave me a citation for not keeping my cats on a leash, even though they were not my cats, and the guy in the truck successfully sued me for the damage to his truck.

>> No.6479414

tl;dr, but I'm guessing it's a spin on that "well now I can talk to animals" copypasta.

>> No.6479422

>>6479413
My face is covered in deep rooted acne that can only be cured with surgery, or a very thick needle. Working as the special worker at McDonald's does not pay very well so I tried to needle the zits out, now I have zits and scars on my face. The rest of my body is hair and acne, I have to cover my bed in talcum powder so I can keep away the pain long enough to pass out from exhaustion.

I am fully deaf in one ear and I can only hear a high pitched whine in the other ear. I can only see the colors red, orange, and yellow. Having no tounge I have never tasted food. My nose is so full of snot and other assorted crap that I am also unable to smell.

The only time I ever interact with people outside of work and the forums is going down to the local game store where I buy used copies of 5 year old games because I only make minimum wage.

This account was given to me out of pity, and I am only able to access it at the library. I'm fairly sure nobody goes near me at the library because I have not been able to shower for the last three years of my life.

The only joy I have in life is pretending to be other people.

Are you trying to tell me YOUR life is worse than mine? Well fuck you and the elephant that trumpeted you in to this place.

>> No.6479464

>>6479422
This just made me feel a whole lot better, thanks, unknown loser.

>> No.6479541
File: 39 KB, 301x267, 1284427605089.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6479372
Well I lol'd

>> No.6479548

Akido spam?

Dude, there isn't even a post breaking the rules man, fuck off.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action