[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 11 KB, 267x400, E855C445-AA24-53BC-7972D3A293291213.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6561082 No.6561082 [Reply] [Original]

Michael Bolton is the sexiest adult contemporary singer-songwriter. I have an insatiable urge to stick my penis in his hair, watching him awkwardly give me a handjob with his locks of hair tightly embraced around my cock. And his mouth...I can't help but imagine my tears of semen dribbling out of his beautiful teardrop mouth as he looks as me with a confused glance. That's not even going in depth on what I would do to his small, delicate, perfect body. Perhaps I would tease his tiny, delicious nipples with my tongue. However, one thing I'd love to try would be to squeeze his small, tight ass with my hands as I ravage him from behind. The mere thought of listening to his adorable squeals and moans while caressing his silky, fairy body excites me so much. Licking his smooth, bare armpits while injecting my sperm inside him would make me one of the happiest men in the world, especially after seeing him lying down exhausted afterwards, his teardrop mouth gasping for breath. That would only be the beginning though, because I have no idea where I'd end with her.

Three adult contemporary singer-songwriter thread, because I just got triple tackled by them.

>> No.6561100

Don't convert confessions of love directed towards wonderful Luna Child to some normal nonsense. You even forgot to change it at the end.

>> No.6561103
File: 51 KB, 500x500, You startled the witch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Bolton
>Fairy body
>her

>> No.6561125

>>6561100
>Michael Bolton
>Normal

No normal person listens to Michael Bolton

>> No.6561134

>>6561125
Then what's he doing with that award? Everyone knows normals love those music award things.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action