[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 198 KB, 500x500, madobarf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7479029 No.7479029 [Reply] [Original]

About a week ago I thought that if I threw up, I could be with my waifu (Who is Madotsuki) and I knew this was just a joke, I knew it wouldn't work. I got depressed and more depressed. I was bored, too. But, I got kind of curious how it would FEEL doing the same thing my waifu does so much. After a meal with lots of water, I found myself hovering my toilet, contemplating whether or not to do it. Instantly, I thought "this is a bad idea."

However, all of a sudden I got a "wave" of anxiety, which often ties with my depression. "Do it" was all I knew for that second, and I heaved, putting all of my rage into the area deeper than my throat. Immediately, pounds and liters worth of chunks erupted from my mouth in a glorious wave of undigested fury. Full force, like a maxed-out water hose, I just kept putting more pressure in my stream of vomit, splattering all over the toilet and splashing off of the rim. Eventually the tiny bowl couldn't keep the meat chunks and I had to end, finally flushing it.

Much like finishing masturbation, I felt regret, having to clean up the gooey liquid from the toilet. But, on the other side, I didn't care. I had a huge grin on my face, knowing I finally achieved my goal and became a little closer with my love.

This is going to become somewhat of a usual activity for me. I must have done it three times since the first time, and it's nearly as exhilarating with each time. I'm trying to tweak my game a bit, trying to mix a proper balance of meat and water, paying attention to vary my chewing, so the chunks I spew can look more beautiful. I fully recommend it to anyone who shares my beloved Madotsuki.

>> No.7479037

>I could be with my waifu (Who is Madotsuki) and I knew this was just a joke, I knew it wouldn't work.

Goddamnit there are Yume Nikki secondaries too?

>> No.7479041

>>7479029
Too many words, this time. I won't read it.

>> No.7479053

>>7479037
Its popular on /v/, what did you expect?

>> No.7479067
File: 30 KB, 300x300, 1306754126868.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7479029

>> No.7479103

what the fuck am I reading.jpg

>> No.7479209

Next time try to kill yourself, like she did, to be closer to your waifu.

>> No.7479212
File: 114 KB, 600x600, 1298843740166.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I swear, if this becomes as popular as pee bottles and shitting on the floor...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action