[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 132 KB, 718x518, MMD_Touhou_Kaguya_by_misakitoeevee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7841904 No.7841904[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

aghart101 is a YouTuber who uploaded 1,759 renditions of Touhou songs. I loved this channel, and many of the songs he uploaded, I added to my favorites and listened to often. Today, it seems that he closed his account, and all those videos are now gone.

Touhou music is the vast majority of what I listen to, and I do it all on YouTube. aghart101 is one of many channels dedicated to Touhou music, but his channel was pretty much my favorite. This is a big blow to mah music tiem, and I am kind of sad/pissed off because he had so much amazing music I liked, and now it's all gone.

I come here in hopes that we could get a discussion going on about this, perhaps even a way to find the music he uploaded again.

I don't understand the Japanese language, so I can't really remember the names of the songs, but they are spread throughout my favorites list, and I could find the titles myself one by one, but since my favorites list is almost 3,000 videos, it would be quite a pain in the ass.

Anyway, discuss 'n' shit. Hoping for some subscribers to aghart101 to see this in particularly.

>> No.7841907

Joke thread. Everyone move along.

>> No.7841914
File: 61 KB, 1280x720, dead saten.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>Touhou music is the vast majority of what I listen to, and I do it all on YouTube.

>> No.7841918

Sup aghart101.
Now fuck off.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action