[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 278 KB, 1436x812, 1322607989169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8341086 No.8341086[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

The High School arc of your life was much better than the current loser NEET arc.

>> No.8341097

It was pretty shitty, but I'd love to do it over again.

>> No.8341100

Better? I prefer the term "less awful".

>> No.8341095

High school me would disagree, NEET me agrees.
I'm sure when I get a job, employed me will see NEET me as better. I guess that's just how nostalgia works.

>> No.8341106

Well I had her in my life and something of purpose, without her my life's been pretty aimless.

>> No.8341109

But I was a NEET since I was 12. I've never been to high school.

>> No.8341113

I was a loser in high school too. Now that I'm not in school at least I'm a loser that doesn't have to sit in school all day.

>> No.8341127

>>8341086
>The High School arc of your life was much better than the current loser NEET arc.

Maybe to watch. It's a lot more fun now, though, since I'm not a NEET (although the brief time after graduation before I found a job got horrible pretty quickly).

>> No.8341135

Just finished my highschool arc not too long ago, miss it already.

>> No.8341133
File: 44 KB, 784x811, 1316189672945.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it was the same shit as now except now i'm living by myself. it might have been more interesting to someone watching because drama, but fuck i'm not going to live it again.

>> No.8341142

Definitely not as stressful

>> No.8341158

Both arcs were mostly the same filler which consisted of the MC sitting in front of his computer.

>> No.8341172

Well, it was easier somehow. I always had troubles with people, and it was hard for me to interract with people too frequently or too much, especially if they probed around trying to judge me or had ideas.

I was still however considered some kind of prodigy for my age etc and everything though, and I still have some records I managed to pull on tests and my grades were top class.

And while it may be easy in the sense that I am no longer required in the same manner to face people all the time every day and be tested and judged, whenever I was, people at least didn't think badly of me nor look down on me.
Ever since then though? I rarely meet people, but I have been a failure for years and dropped out of college, repeatedly. I can see how people look at me with disgust in their eyes.

So all while the flow of old school life was entirely different, when I was still part of all that, each individual encounter was still easier on the mind despite being more frequent.

>> No.8342045

I'm looking forward to the desperate suicide arc.

>> No.8342051

>>8341095
>employed me will see NEET me as better
You're right
>I guess that's just how nostalgia works.
I don't think that's because of nostalgia, no.

>> No.8342061

Hahahahano. Going to school every day to do boring work and get ignored on good days and ridiculed on bad, then go home and read the same few books I had for the millionth time because I had no friends or computer and wasn't even allowed outside my front yard.

Now I get to take it easy, don't have to deal with people, and have the infinite source of entertainment that is the internet.

I'll take the latter any day.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action