[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 164 KB, 530x700, 99aa34d881f151f39f8030fb94927619.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8440627 No.8440627 [Reply] [Original]

/jp/,

I really hate tea. I can't stand it. No matter where I get it or who I get it from I find it to be either horrible-tasting or just warm water.

On the other hand, I love coffee.

Do you think Sakuya would mind?

>> No.8440629
File: 199 KB, 720x480, 1242816213047.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sakuya is just an employee. Go ask her bourgeois boss.

>> No.8440628

What don't you like about tea? There are hundreds of types. There has to be one you like.

>> No.8440643

You're lying or sick.
See a doctor.

>> No.8440644

>>8440628

At best, I find that it has an odd "metallic" taste. I could try adding milk and sugar, but I never do that with coffee, and the practice seems fairly unrefined.

>> No.8440648
File: 38 KB, 907x549, monkey..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Complete opposite here. Love tea, hate coffee.

>> No.8440653

>>8440644
That might be your water.

>> No.8440659
File: 38 KB, 348x348, 1290029444001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I really hate tea
>I love coffee
OUT, hipster-scum!

>> No.8440661

http://www.twinings.co.uk/black-teas

The stuff I've been able to try so far. Though I haven't managed to try every variety on that site, some are more appealing-sounding than others.

> Earl Grey with a splash of sunshine... It's like inviting the Earl's lively little sister over to brighten up your day.

>> No.8440665

>>8440659
>hipster
There's that word again.

>> No.8440666

>>8440644
Sounds like overbrew, but everyone's palate is different.

>> No.8440672

How should I know if Sakuya would mind? Why would Sakuya serve you in the first place?

>> No.8440687
File: 1.55 MB, 1300x1300, 23483f21c225f0ff64d89791c2a989d3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

On the other hand, Sakuya is a busy girl. She probably drinks coffee a lot just to get through the working day.

Maybe she would like someone to share a cup with...?

>> No.8440703

The thing about tea is that it's better in some areas than others based on the type of water you use

Like, I live in Scotland and I find that tea where I live is much, much, better than that in the country. There's some science behind it but fuck if I know it.

Another interesting fact is that America almost universally has bad water for tea.

>> No.8440715

>>8440703

I live in Scotland too. I'm not really ready to blame the water though. Filling my kettle with bottled water... breaks one of my unwritten internal rules.

>> No.8440720

>>8440687
Shes probably jittery and not very young looking if that's the case.

>> No.8440722

Try different kinds. Use good water and loose leaf. Don't let it steep for too long.

Good tea needs no milk or sugar, just like coffee.

>> No.8440724

>>8440687
I would give her a proper dress. A lady should not expose herself like that.

>> No.8440729

I tried some tea years ago, and it tasted like... flavoured water. I hated it. I thought it could have been badly prepared.
But earlier this week I bought a little pack of cheap "green tea" bags. It was exactly the same, though with a different flavour.

I can't believe it, /jp/. I had always thought of it as a dark, sweet drink not much unlike coffee. But this "refined" drink turned out to be just grass-flavoured water. I could get the same experience by chewing some of the weed growing on my lawn.

Not that I have anything against people enjoying it, but I'm just disappointed.

>> No.8440726 [DELETED] 

You're an awful person, OP. Try different kinds of tea. You'll not be an Otaku until you like it.

>> No.8440731

>>8440729
You definitely, definitely did something wrong.

>> No.8440746

>>8440687
Some teas have a lot of caffeine, she can get her energy just by drinking them instead of coffee

>> No.8440742

>>8440729
I can't even tell if you're trolling.

>> No.8440741

>>8440729

It's hard to know what it should taste like. Same with coffee. So it's kinda annoying.

>> No.8440752

>>8440644

Does your tap water also have a metallic taste? You know that can be a sign of radioactive particles right, especially if you live on the west coast.

You can thank Japan for that.

>> No.8440749

>>8440731
I... don't think so. Now that I'm not under the illusion anymore, I suppose it nothing less than obvious: It's just hot water that absorbs flavour from... leaves.

>> No.8440757
File: 17 KB, 200x175, 16373-sakimidori-t1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8440729
Get some loose leaf, specifically something that makes a nice thick/strong cup. Fukamushi end up being incredibly strong tasting.

>> No.8440764

>>8440752

Like I said, I live in Scotland. And I wouldn't have assumed us to have particularly bad tap water.

>> No.8440761

>>8440729
Definitely doing it wrong, somewhere along the line. Tea is not like coffee in most respects anyway.

>> No.8440795

I use bottled water to make tea because the tap water here in the state of Florida tastes HORRIBLE.

>> No.8440802

Hey OP, you problem is a metalic taste, yeah?

First obvious thing to check is your water. I'm sure scotland is the land of free water, and it's the happiest water in the world. But maybe your pipes fuck it up? Are they old? Are they lead? have they been cleaned in the last century?

Where is your water sourced from? Have you tried the water there? A simple kit can be had to test what's actually in your water for cheap. Maybe check one out? A metallic taste suggests heavy metals in your tap.

Another answer is your teaware. What's your kettle made of? You do know even stainless steel will impart a taste to water, right?

Lastly, what tea are you using? I've had a metalic taste happen to me with a lot of bagged varieties, I think it's the flavor additives they use, I don't know. It only happens with looseleaf when I let certain types of leaves sit for half an hour. And yes oversteeping will do all kinds of crazy things, so will steeping at the wrong temperature.

Give me details OP, I will help you.

>> No.8440824

>>8440802

I drink water from the tap all the time and I'm -fairly- sure my kettle isn't doing anything to affect the taste.

I don't brew coffee using instantly-boiled water. I let the water cool down for a few minutes first. I assumed the same would be true of tea. I think I might be overbrewing it though, I'm not as excited about drinking it so I just let it sit sometimes.

>> No.8440830
File: 9 KB, 283x56, captcha.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sakuya will kill you before you get to ask.
Also look at the CAPTCHA I just got.

>> No.8440831

are you implying that any touhou would want anything to do with you?

haha

>> No.8440836

>>8440831

I've beat most of the Touhou games on Lunatic and Extra (excluding ten desires). Aforementioned coffee helps with this.

I think I could get any touhou I wanted.

>> No.8440847

>>8440836
And how long did it take you? If you say less than a couple of days, you probably shouldn't even be playing Touhou, or if you are, go play Ultra. But in all actuality, you should become a part of the DonPachi corps.

Also, score or survival?

>> No.8440861

>>8440824
First, don't compare brewing tea, to making coffee. Making an infusion using the leaves of a tea tree is a bit different than using grounds beans, which ends up being closer to a soup.

Assuming you're not using bagged tea, there are several things to consider. One is the temperature you're brewing at. Black teas can be steeped at 212 F (sorry I don't know how that converts to C) without a problem, but greens should never be steeped at over 145 F. Now there will always be a "sweet spot" for each indivual leaf type, and for your pot, and for your water (what's actually in your water does a MASSIVE effect on the entire process). You don't need to worry about this with coffee as it's robust and hard to effect it's flavor in any meaningful way with brewing techniques anyway.

If you don't have a thermometer, then you're gonna be doing this by eye, or more likely by sticking your finger into boiling water. Sooner or later you'll get the hang of it.

Now, steep time is also very important. Black tea can take as long as 6 minutes, while some greens can't even sit for 1. An oversteeped black tea will be bitter and metalic. An oversteeped green will taste acrid, bitter, and metalic. Green is a lot more delicate, as you can tell.

Your kettle and pot will both effect the taste of the water used. The kettle through it's composition, the pot through it's composition and shape and thickness.

If the problem is your water, there's only so much you can do since you don't want to use bottled. You could try filtering it, which is fairly cheap. If you don't want to do that, try boiling it twice. It won't be as good as a filter or bottled, but it might help a little.

What tea are you drinking OP? What are you brewing it in?

>> No.8440858

>>8440847

Touhou got my feet wet as bullet hell goes. I was quick to move onto Cave and Raizing titles, and I have a pretty big 1cc list. I don't really have the time these days, though. My last 1cc was probably Ketsui or DFKBL Ketsui.

Survival. Touhou games are kind of abysmal for scoring. I only play Raizing games for score.

>> No.8440862

I have a weird situation related to OP's post.

Tea has this incredibly bland and empty taste, no matter which tea it is while at the same time even the worst coffee has this nearly perfect taste.

I have heard similar stories, but it's people saying that coffee has no taste. What the fuck is going on?

>> No.8440866

>>8440862
People are different. I just changed your life with that information.

>> No.8440868

>>8440861
212F is 100C. That's the only conversion I know off the top of my head.

>> No.8440870

>>8440862
Your water is too soft, and lacks essential minerals for infusions to add taste properly. This is common to a lot of tap water, and bottled water made by reverse osmosis.

Find a bottled that works for you (look for things marked "bottled at source"), or invest in mineral water.

>> No.8440882

>>8440858
Interesting. Good to see I have some fellow naturally talented shmuppers on /jp/. Not to go off topic, but I actually 1-ALL'd DDP on my 12th attempt or so, now I'm working on a no death no bomb run of SA and UFO(Lunatic, of course.)

On topic, I have different tastes for tea. Sometimes it's awful tasting, other times it's good, so I dunno.

>> No.8440893
File: 68 KB, 400x529, 59aaf920cd1490115eb5281382120e97.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8440861

The last tea I tried was Twinings Ceylon. Tap water was boiled and left to cool for 10 minutes. Tea was brewed for between 3 and 4 minutes. Mistakes were made.

Tasted the same as any other tea I've had - not pleasant.

>> No.8440909
File: 65 KB, 242x450, Sim-cedr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ah~, it's nice to be able to enjoy the two sides of the same coin.

love tea and coffee, I love flat chested girls and titty monsters, I love hags and lolis.

Such a blessing.

PS:I bet you haven't tried Cedron tea, it's awesome.

>> No.8440908

>>8440882

"Gimmick" runs like no bombs etc don't really hold my interest much. I'm the type who tries to win by any means necessary. If I have to handicap myself like that, I should be playing a harder game.

DDP isn't the hardest game with C-S ship, but on your 12th try is impressive. I am not really naturally talented, I had to work pretty hard to get good (PCB was my first shmup and I had to turn on shotslow and so on). But I think it improved my reflexes a lot, as well as "softer skills" like confidence, determination etc.

>> No.8440919
File: 446 KB, 520x800, 34260bb0c5f3bb96d951eb5ca652d19f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8440909

Sakuya's the only 2D girl I really like (This implies I like 3D girls though, which isn't really true either). I don't watch much anime or anything like that though.

And I'm fine whether she's flat-chested or extremely busty. My primitive brain probably slides towards the latter though.

So I'm trying to figure out how to impress her.

>> No.8440924

>>8440893
Okay, you're using bagged tea. Well, I've talked about this before. There's no way of telling what's actually in it. You're also dealing with the bits of the leaves they can't use for looseleaf, ground up in a way that they can't really impart their flavor properly (which is why it's full of additives). If you're set on that, that's how it is.

Don't brew ceylon for over two minutes. See how that works for you. I'm not really fond of "ceylon" tea, as it seems a lot of people mark that when they don't know what else to put.

With twinning's two flavors I had the most results with were their Earl grey, and their Irish breakfast. Both are very hard to fuck up and have enough flavor to them to cover their shortcomings. It's reletively inexpensive, so try picking up a box next time, maybe it'll work out better for you.

Twinning's also makes the best bagged Lapsang Souchang I've had. I'll warn you though, this stuff is an acquired taste. Again very robust, hard to fuck up.

Things to stay away from, their English breakfast, any of their greens, their orange flavor ( I forget what it's marketed as, it's very different than the bergamot in their earl grey). Generally, if you're drinking bagged you want something with a lot of flavor to it, either in terms of added stuff like Earl Grey, or sheer robust strength like Irish breakfast. Light or delicate flavors fall flat becuase of the reasons I mentioned earlier.

Bagged tea also steeps a hell of a lot faster. Sometimes a minute might be enough.

>> No.8440930

>>8440908
It actually seems like a lot of other games are much easier after playing shmups. And of course, I'll bomb spam and cheese out the entire game if needed for the initial 1cc.

Personally, I've always used A-L ever since I first started playing DDP. When I played C-S, it just felt way too strong, much like SakuyaA in PCB. Homing shot and 4 bombs to start seems pretty damn strong to me. SakuyaB is pretty cool, though.

>> No.8440937

>>8440924

I'll give earl grey a try. I already looked for lapsang, but had trouble finding it at my local supermarket.

I just know it as the stuff patrick stewart drinks.

>> No.8440940
File: 587 KB, 720x1000, 1325102731354.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sakuya LOVES coffee

>> No.8440941
File: 32 KB, 800x600, Sakura Bone China Teapot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8440746
>Some teas have a lot of caffeine

O lord, this. Masala chai just makes me have heart palpitations, so coffee is right out. Never liked the bitter taste of coffee anyways.

OP, you need to get loose leaf tea, a good pot, and let the water SIMMER at most, NOT BOIL.

A cast-iron pot is good if you are clumsy and can't be arsed to properly care for a real china teapot. Cast iron will add a metallic taste to tea though. Clay is good if you are only planning on drinking one type of tea, because it will absorb the flavor of the tea.

This is the pot I have, but you have to be very careful to make sure that sudden temperature changes don't shatter it.

I recommend you visit the Teavana site, or see if they have a store in your area.

>> No.8440945

>>8440930

SakuyaB is my favourite for PCB. The shot reminds me of ESPGaluda games and I like having a lot of bombs.

For EOSD, probably MarisaB. For IN you'd be an idiot to use anything but the Malice Cannon. For MoF, I have no moral qualms about using the MarisaB glitch. I used Marisa/Alice for SA, and still regret doing so. UFO was Sanae-Suwako. Youmu was really fun in Ten Desires.

>> No.8440947

>>8440937
Earl grey is a great place to start. Not a whole lot people can find offensive about it.

Lapsang is great stuff, among my favorites along with good Formosa blacks. Not for everyone, has a very smoky taste, and smells kind of like meat. I've seen people call it the scotch of teas, and I guess that's true enough. If you can get your hands on it, it'll at least be a unique treat for you.

There's an English brand of regular black tea that's alright as far as bagged stuff goes. If PG tips is available where you live also try picking up some of that if you feel so inclined.

>> No.8440950

>>8440941
What a nice tea set.

>> No.8440957

>>8440941

That's a bit of an investment. There's a specialty tea/coffee shop near to me which is usually where I get grounds etc, and I'm sure they stock teapots etc.

It's a bit of an investment when the issue could easily just be my tainted palate, since I've habitually drank black coffee for 11 years or so.

>> No.8440955

>>8440941
He's drinking bagged stuff out of most likely a coffee cup, what you're suggesting is way too far ahead for him.

Though you are correct on all accounts, and bagged tea is a complete rip off as far as I'm concerned. You've got to ease people into these things. A good yixing clay (or comparable) pot costs like $250+, not something people can do at the drop of a hat, you know.

>> No.8440964
File: 409 KB, 600x900, 1326629180469.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8440950
I got it specifically because I love the design and it struck me as a tea set that Remilia would have.

I'm a fag, I know.

>> No.8440975

>>8440964

There's nothing wrong with owning nice things. Most of my beverages are drank from a mug if I'm at work or a "cappuccino-style" cup if I'm at home.

>> No.8440976

>>8440957
Don't think that way. I've charred my tounge more times than I can count, and used to drink my coffee french roast, filter packed per two cups, and then run the coffee through a second time through another filter full of fresh grounds.

Still drink fine quality tea, and can enjoy every moment of it. You just have to slowly adapt your palate to it. If and when you're ready to buy tea ware, get a good cast iron kettle, and a glass or ceramic pot. Both glass and ceramic are pretty flavor neutral and will be good for whatever tea you use in them. Don't worry about importing high end pots for each individual blend you drink until you're farther along in the hobby and learn good brewing skills and more importantly FIND A BLEND YOU LOVE.

Take it nice and slow, learn to walk before you run.

>> No.8440977

>>8440945
MarisaA is my favorite in PCB just because she shoots out those silly pinetrees. And being that I am a masochist, I also use youkai buster Reimu instead of needle Reimu in MoF. I used MarisaB once to 1cc Lunatic, but it just felt like an empty win to me. So I went back and 1cc'd it with YB Reimu.

But yeah, I pretty much use Marisa exclusively except for SanaeB in UFO and youkai buster Reimu in MoF. It was rather fun destroying everything in TD before it could even enter the screen with Youmu, though. The Aya games are also great fun, and yet also extremely frustrating at times.

>> No.8440985
File: 88 KB, 309x441, url.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8440627
>I really hate tea. I can't stand it. No matter where I get it or who I get it from I find it to be either horrible-tasting or just warm water.

>On the other hand, I love coffee.

>Do you think Sakuya would mind?
I can't speak for Sakuya but I think you're trash.

>> No.8440994
File: 522 KB, 600x600, 1320460882242.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8440955
>A good yixing clay (or comparable) pot costs like $250+, not something people can do at the drop of a hat, you know.

Oh I agree, a good pot will cost at least $80 if you want to make more than one cup.
The teas themselves tend to cost $8 to $25 USD per 2 ounces depending on the blend, and some extremely fruity blends with whole fruit cost $55 per 2 ounces!
I wasn't much of a tea drinker before, but I decided to try loose leaf once and was instantly hooked.

>>8440957
If you drank coffee for that long, a tainted palette is possible. Maybe you should lay off the coffee if possible before trying a tea?
Green tea is not a good kind to start with, they are very sensitive to temperature. Try a black tea, since they can withstand a lot of abuse temperature wise, and have a stronger taste.
Try to get a laquered teapot. They tend to be $40 USD or less if on sale. The only downside to not having a steel or cast-iron pot is that you cannot put them right on your stove burner, since it will ruin them.
A steel pot WILL impart a metallic taste though. I have tried teas from clay, steel, cast iron, and bone china pots. I can safely say that bone china was the only one that did not impart an additional taste upon the tea.
See if your local store does tea samples right there, like already brewed tea. Or if they can brew a cup for you to take with you, to see if you will even like the tea itself.

>> No.8440995

>>8440985

I'm trying to mend my ways...

>> No.8441015

>>8440994

Laying off the coffee is easier said than done if you're a mere NET. Rather than buying all that stuff immediately, I should just try to go to a cafe etc known for good tea and try some there. Leave it to the professionals at first. But I'd have no idea where to go.

>> No.8441018

My fucking god. Stop buying those 2 dollar tea-bags. Stop being so casual at EVERYTHING

>> No.8441027

>>8440994
Out of curiosity, have you tried other sellers/importers?

The stuff I got from teavanna I felt was severely overpriced considering the quality. Both their tea and teaware.

I'd also advise staying the hell away from lacquered or glazed pots. They effect the taste, can't be used on a stove (as you said), and have who knows what in them. I agree with bone China being the most flavor neutral, but it's hard justify the cost personally.

As far as good clay pots, I wouldn't trust anything that was going for $80. They will most definitely not be yixing, are often times glazed to appear older than they are (and often times try to appear as better quality clay than they actually are), and are most likely mass produced somewhere which has certain problems with fit, and durability. Assuming you're ready to put that much money into your teaware I'd definitely recommend making sure you know both where the clay come from, and if possible who made it.

>> No.8441046

>>8440977

I found StB and DS to be weekend clears, really. Mostly gimmicks and there was no sense of having to get consistently good at things.

Fun games in their own right. Fairy Wars was a bit like that too.

>> No.8441051
File: 272 KB, 700x519, 15178877.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8441027
I have bought loose leaf teas for small local shops, but beyond that I have not. I got into tea drinking about seven months ago, so I'm still learning things about it myself.
I also knew that I would continue to drink tea, which is the only reason I invested in a bone china teapot. The extra care doesn't really bother me, but it's not an investment to make if you think you will get bored of drinking tea or just starting out.

>> No.8441068

>>8441051
Ah, if that's the case, I would recommend looking around either Upton tea or Hojo's site. Both offer better selections (outside of fruit stuff, which teavana seems to corner the market on), and much higher quality at similar pricing.

And with my comment on bone china, what I meant was it was hard to justify the price for a flavor neutral teaset, at a pricepoint approaching blend specific decent quality clay. Though I do admit, I've been seriously considering picking one up just for the aesthetics. Your set is beautiful by the way.

>> No.8441074

>>8441046
Yep, rather fun little games when I end up hitting a wall in one of the main games and need to take it easy for a bit. Most of my scene clears in both of the games are complete luckshit for the most part.

However, it does seem a lot of the spellcards there are much more difficult than those of the main games!

>> No.8441090

>>8441074

Concealed the Conclusion was an interesting one. Hard to get working on most systems because Danmakufu is a terrible engine, and kinda... hard to play once you know what the plot is. It had a lot of gimmick patterns, a few of which were pretty hard. Had Last Words too, which I really like.

>> No.8441107
File: 44 KB, 414x372, Sakuya - The best part of waking up.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8441068
Thanks for the recommendations, the reason I started with Teavana is because they have two stores in my area, so it was easy access and I got to sample the teas first before I buy. I am on Uptons site now, and the pricing does seem much better though.

>Though I do admit, I've been seriously considering picking one up just for the aesthetics.

That was my other main reason for purchasing it, for display as well as use.

>Your set is beautiful by the way.

Aw, thank you

>> No.8441718

>>8440729
>pack of cheap "green tea" bags
>taste like grass
boy howdy I wonder how that ever happened

>>8440661
Lady Grey is pretty good too. Bit of a girly name, but ah well.

>>8440994
>The teas themselves tend to cost $8 to $25 USD per 2 ounces
Stop buyin' your teas from Teavana, man. Their tea is way overpriced.

>>8441090
It's not all that terrible. Yeah it's pretty limited, but if you get creative you can do some pretty neat stuff with it.
That said, if I were to make a full game I'd definitely do it in my own engine.

>> No.8441810

>>8441718
>boy howdy I wonder how that ever happened
While it's obvious that doing the whole process with "expensive" tea leaves and all that would mean better tea, I don't think it could make it into a whole different drink. I tasted what 80%(?) of tea drinkers around the world taste every day: teabags bought at a supermarket. And it was plant-flavoured water.

>> No.8441869

>>8441810
The difference between cheap green tea and good-quality green tea (properly-brewed good-quality green tea even moreso) is extremely significant. It would very much be a whole different drink.

>> No.8441886
File: 11 KB, 300x218, Glass-Loose-Leaf-Tea-Pot-6597_image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8440627

Try loose leaf tea, it tastes a lot nicer than the tea you get from teabags. Also, experiment with black teas, green teas and white teas... it's almost impossible for there not to be a single one out there that you like.

>> No.8441892

>>8440703

what about canada

>> No.8441896

Even if Sakuya ditches you, there is always Meiling. She won't reject you no matter what.

>> No.8441913

>>8441896

I don't want Meiling. I want Sakuya.

>> No.8441918

I think there are many other things Sakuya would mind more about you

>> No.8441935
File: 27 KB, 320x447, samovar31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Buy a samovar and you'll be able to drink superior delicious black tea.

>> No.8443948

coffee is for dirty South Americans
you aren't a dirty South American are you?

>> No.8443960

I'm master race European and I drink coffee.

>> No.8443966

>>8443960
Yeah right, mudslime.

>> No.8443970

does an inability to smell affect the taste of tea significantly? i really love tea but i always feel so bad when vendors tell me to smell things to see if i will like it and i just have to make up some vague, bullshit answer

is there any way to easily sample tea for purchase without smelling it? like wine tasting for tea?

>> No.8443982

>>8443970
I buy most of my tea online, so smelling it before I buy is never really an option, and I seem to do just fine.

As for the smell effecting flavor, well I don't know. I can smell so I can't speak for people who can't.

The easiest way to find teas you'll like is an asston of research on different blends, and the gardens they come from, and from having tried as many different teas as you can get your hands on. With that you can tell whether or not you'll like a tea by simply looking at a picture and reading some basic information about it.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action