[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 16 KB, 380x394, hig100489a4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8858261 No.8858261 [Reply] [Original]

ITT your original visual novel idea

Don't worry, no one will steal your idea
Since you'll never gonna make your own game, why don't you sure with /jp/

>> No.8858270

there are lolis and they do magic and stuff

>> No.8858272

It'll have fun gameplay.

>> No.8858275

It's about 2 Protozoa lovers, then the amoeba came and stole the other protozoa.

>> No.8858276

>sure with /jp/

>> No.8858281

whodonnit on a religious forsaken land

everyone is immortal but protag

>> No.8858285

A schizophrenic guy falls deeper and deeper into his delusions and end up fighting against an imaginary conspiracy. The narrative would be somewhat nonlinear to emphasis how broken up his mind is and even the reader would have hard time telling what is real and what isn't.

>> No.8858286

There are monster girls trying to rape you, but you rape them instead

>> No.8858318

A prince is sent to fight a proxy war planned by a general who wants to overthrow his king with support from the military and arms companies.

>> No.8858322
File: 139 KB, 600x900, 1304287668063.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A game with 3 routes - bara, futa (with balls) or loli.
Your actions dictate your sexual alignment. You can have a harem ending. 10 characters per route. Hundreds of hours replayability. Full XXX rated animated sex scenes like h-flash games. Voice acting. Set in the world of Final Fantasy 8, mostly in Balamb Garden. Comes with USB-Fleshlight support.

>> No.8858324

All the heroines are actually female versions of yourself from alternate timelines.

>> No.8858446
File: 886 KB, 1024x896, 1330310075605.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

you are an AWOL soldier who rescues lolis in a war torn future full of zombies

-you are constantly on the run from zombies
-you can teach lolis how to handle weapons and they often help you as long as you can obtain guns/weapons
-you are on a personal mission to find a place where you can live a worry free life and take it easy with your lolis
-one grows up to be your wife
-most die

>> No.8860393

>>8858446
>>8858446
Let's make it happen.

>> No.8860413
File: 70 KB, 530x530, 1331271424848.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Take some touhous

Create a harem

>> No.8860416 [DELETED] 

It's an SRPG where you combine monsters and items to make new monsters for use as party members, many of which of course end up as various types of girls with tails and animal ears.

>> No.8860432
File: 719 KB, 1024x1024, 1334350466862.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

MC is a 2D character
His sensei creates a machine that ports him into our 3D world
The rest of the game is a harem story with 3D photographs of our heroines

>> No.8860438

You go to a school filled with other OELVN creators and translators, such as Christine Love and Aaeru.

Uncle Mugen route is best route.

>> No.8860449

>>8860413
is that the guy from system shocks

>> No.8860458
File: 291 KB, 1022x310, Lineup-5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want /x/ to finish that dating sim they started.

>> No.8860490

In short:

The protagonist is an antisocial unemployed guy in his twenties living alone in a cramped apartment and sleeping most of the time and spending the rest online.

He meets a girl through an online forum and after exchanging posts and emails for some time falls in love with her.

But the twist is that he actually suffers from DID and the girl is his split personality that takes over when he thinks he's sleeping.

I almost set out to make it, since it's a simple idea that wouldn't take all that much work, but in the end my interest turned elsewhere.

>> No.8860504

>>8860458

The red eyed woman isn't among them?
Very strange.

>> No.8860500

>>8860490
I would read that.

>> No.8860533

Every 1 in 10,000 people is born an 'elemental' these people are outcasts, or slaves, depending on the type of elemental. They can't normally control their form or powers without training. Its not like avatar shit, you actually look and have characteristics similar to your element, in most cases.

A lot of elementals have taken up living in slums, robbery, etc. Fringes of society. Main character is caught associating with them, and becomes ignored by normal people. Now has to try to fit in with these "mutants"

Some characters I thought up would be like...

Big earth elemental guy protecting a water elemental loli, because water elementals aren't very dangerous, thus kept as slaves/pets.

Fire elemental chick that only knows how to kill (until she meets protag, obviously)

Wind elemental thats free and loves to run from place to place, until something interests her (which would be protag)

the list can go on.

Anyway, this is an idea I've had for a long time. Hope it isn't too shitty.

>> No.8860536

>>8860490
DID?

>> No.8860544

>>8860533
As long as "a long time" means "since I was fifteen", then it's fine.

>> No.8860545

>>8860536
Dissociative identity disorder

>> No.8860546

>>8860490
>antisocial
You (probably) mean "asocial". Learn the difference, it could save your life.

>>8860536
Dissociative identity disorder. I think.

>> No.8860549

A game where you fight people and stuff. I guess at some point you can have sex with people, I haven't decided yet.

>> No.8860556

>>8860549
If the final product was as half-hearted and unplanned as your post, I would unironically enjoy it.

>> No.8860559

>>8860546
No, I mean he's a dick.
>>8860500
Haha, in the end I started taking it too seriously and around the time I started thinking I'd need to talk with a psychiatrist to make it as realistic as possible I gave up.

>> No.8860670

Sort of parodying the obsession some people on /jp/ seem to have for her, I'm thinking of doing an eroge called "Loving Christine" where the heroine is basically Christine Love, and it's also possible to end up on the Uncle Mugen route.

Sequel will have KS Devs harem, as they were told to get out of the first game.

I asked her if I could do it and she said it sounds "Weird".

Might do it for next year's NaNo.

>> No.8860714

>>8860670
Can you just admit you're Christine Love already?

You're both pretentious, feminist MtFs who like otaku bullshite and shitpost on/about /jp/. It's obvious.

>> No.8860890

Something similar to Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero, without Servants, plot hax, and half of the cast acting like retards 75% of the time.

>> No.8860906

>>8860890
Please don't hijack a nice thread as a vehicle for your criticism of other VNs.

>> No.8861089

>>8860906
Sorries. Seriously though, a world full of mages with a central 'group' of some sort ala Mage's Association is something I've had in my head for years now. I just could never piece the ideas together, such as:
-Magic/Science are two types of the same coin, it's just that magic takes the time and effort science uses to do something(ex.: microwaving food) and decreases it a lot.
-Bascially anyone can cast magic with enough bodily energy, which you gain by how people usually gain energy(eating/whatever else). Magic uses it in the same way you would use it for daily tasks(carbohydates 1st, then fats, then protiens).
-The more skilled/genetically aligned you are to certain types of magic, the stronger it is regardless of cost, especially in the latter.
-Magic can be cast in any language, spells are easier to cast if said in the original language they were first created in or in the language which uses them the most(ex. You cast a spell in English, but if more people who speak Spanish use said spell instead of English, it'll be easier in Spanish. If the spell was originally created in Latin, it'll be easiest to do in Latin), especially in the former.

I've got more, but I'm tired as fuck now, type at the speed of a dead walrus, and I should be working on a paper right now, so <See You Later> if this thread still exists Tuesday.

>> No.8861114

touhou school.

>> No.8861519

>>8860670
responding to what you said in a shitty thread of yours that was deleted potc
>Yes, and half the channel has been banned recently, so anyone worth a fuck has left or is leaving.

No, its that they've been cracking down on shitposters and spammers like yourself, matryoshka and sageru. I know sageru can be less shitty at times but on JB he was at full shit capacity 24/7.

And that was only like 3-5 people, hardly any people. Just stay in your #tacobell channel, no one wants you elsewhere, you shit up channels.

>> No.8861545

>>8861519

sageru and matryoshka are "shit posters"? You seriously came into another thread to say that?

From what I can see is it's reverted back to what I remember of IRC in the early 2000s when people were regularly banned for "Lulz" as well. I don't "shitpost" in the channel, I gave out to people for chasing Matryoshka away and that was about it.

There's 8-9 people in the new channel and I expect it could end up replacing j-b in a few months if it keeps going like that. A lot of people are just fed up and can't enjoy the channel anymore at all. It's nothing to do with me, it's not my fault. The channel decided to be ass all on it's own.

Also fuck the meido, that's not the first OC thread he's deleted lately.

>> No.8861576

Back in high school I had a VN planned out.

You played as a guy who only had a set number of days to live before he was killed in a ritual to prolong the end of the world. You were meant to be a sacrifice from birth, and you have lived a half-hearted life hating people for as long as you can remember.

Then, you'd move to the town where the ritual would take place. You meet the heroines, the girl who will take your life in the ritual, and a girl who is abused by her father. The girl who is abused by her father also doesn't understand love and her route is sappy, as you teach each other the meaning of loving other people. Eventually she kills her father and you have to decide what to do about that.

The other route leads to the girl trying to let you have fun before you die, and she forces you to be her boyfriend during her attempts to make you smile.

Most of the routes would end with you dying in the ritual, but one route each would lead to the ritual screwing up halfway and you realizing that the rituals were all a lie, in a sense. People like you are born to house an angry, powerful spirit, and if he possesses you, you'd try to kill a lot of people and such. Instead, since the ritual only went halfway, you'd get the power but not the personality of the spirit, and you'd end up rewriting the entire plot of the VN with your power in order to give people happy endings

Its kind of stupid but I still like the idea.

>> No.8861589

>>8861545
You attention whore, thats why you get banned and thats also why the janitor deletes yoiur thread. Your new comic does not warrant it's own thread, now if it had been an OC art thread or similar than that wouldn't have happened.

Matryoshka didn't get chased out she left on her own because she didn't quite fit in, she should find a channel with people a bit more similar to her.

Sageru goes on off topic rants of shit no one cares about and same with matryoshka, I'm sorry but no one cares about her relationships.

There's a new channel by JB's old and still current OP so that there can be actual moderation, the reason being the founder pretty much abandoned JB and when he was there he never did anything in terms of moderation. It in essence is JB without the idlers for now, as they have yet to know about it but I don't suspect it will be too long before the idlers join it.

>A lot of people are just fed up and can't enjoy the channel anymore at all
Lets see who's angry, mush, sageru, you, matryoshka. Maybe one more, not a whole lot.

As for "banning for lolz", no one was banned for that, only people creating too much chaotic drama or ranting on JB like it's their blog.

>> No.8861594
File: 59 KB, 413x600, 1332816348070.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8861600
File: 47 KB, 719x720, consider the following.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8861519
Hello. You must be one of the #jb circlejerk. It doesn't matter which one. It would have been nice if you guys at least explained your problems before banning me from the channel. That's what adults do, they talk things out.

>> No.8861607

>>8861589

Have you actually *asked* people how they feel? Also have you thought why Matty doesn't fit in there? She originally left because her friend was banned. She had no problem coming in to the new channel. Funny that.

Also let's face it an asshole is an asshole and a lot of the OPs in jb are assholes. The types that act tough or gang up on someone when they smell blood. They're the real "shitposters".

There's several others but I'm not going to name names or bother with you anymore. Some people just like to have actual standards for the chatrooms they visit, and your standards for "shitposter" are abstract and nonsensical.

Look, you're dicks. If you can admit it, then fine. But don't go acting like me or Mush or Sageru are somehow bad, unproductive people unfit to even be in japanese-bird when we're probably some of the more pleasant people to talk to.

>> No.8861620

Who is mush? I get the feeling I talked to this person before

>> No.8861637

>>8861519

I missed this, and I'm not going to answer so this is a rhetorical question, but what the hell is "Off topic" in #japanese-bird? We're just trying to make sense of it/make fun of you for this. People talk about all kinds of things in an IRC channel, like real life actual conversation the topic will drift. One of the best channels I've been in is #uboachan which rarely even talks about Yume Nikki.

If people spend a lot of time in the companies of others, they may want to look for different things in their lives to talk about to actual engage in some level of meaningful discussion. This is having social skills. I know we're all autistic neckbeards who pretend to be little girls, but if you want to run an IRC channel and run it right, you need to not be a total social retard and go into an autistic banning fit over being off some imagined topic.

There are very few people that will tell you with a straight face that there's some kind of topic in an IRC channel you have to keep to. "Off topic" works on boards where you have individual subfora and threads you have to keep to, almost always having one for general chat(This is what /b/ originally was after anime/random), but even the people bitching about "Keeping on topic" becomes a bigger problem than anything.

And this *is* off topic, so I'm done. But it had to be said.

>> No.8861646
File: 333 KB, 357x346, no need to be upset.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8861589
I'd like to point out, that it isn't important for you guys to care about what I have to say, in order for me to say it. It also isn't particularly important whether or not you ban me, just how you go about doing it. I was not "fed up" at all, because IRC drama is not important. If I "picked a fight" (in your terms) with someone, I apologize. These things happen when people... engage in conversation. Ever. At all. Most of the time for my "off topic rants", people who are presumably still part of the circlejerk would join me in conversation. It was never met with disapproval except with a ban that was given to me with no reason, from people who were always nice to me. I'm sorry I wasn't talking about touhou and complaining about shitposters and the janitor. You guys have fun, I do wish you all the best in your isolated clique, I will just be taking it easy.

>> No.8861683

>>8861607
I wouldn't group mush in with you, he's better than that. Neither quite sageru too much or matryoshka either, you're one of the worst people who used to be there.
>some of the more pleasant people to talk to.
not you, you just bring up trans stuff and attention whore whenever you are there

The funniest thing is, is that you're oblivious to the fact you do this sort of thing. You see yourself as god's gift to the world when you just annoy others, just like on /jp/. I hate to tell you but it wasn't just the OPs that may have wanted to ban you, other users stepped forward and requested the ban.

We're not dicks for wanting the OPs to keep a channel good and the OPs aren't dicks for doing their job.

>>8861600
>circlejerk
I find it highly ironic you use that word.

Anyways, this has gotten more off topic than I had preferred to go in this thread since it is getting to the point where it is beyond the place and possibly the time for this discussion.

How's this for an original VN idea, a poor MC who breaks into a rich families house, ends up fucking their daughter and she falls in love with him. Antagonist being the heroine's younger sister who ends up becoming tsundere for the MC under most routes. Also a bad end where the MC attempts to fuck the younger daughter and she kills him.

>> No.8861685

>>8861620
That's me! :D

>> No.8861690

>>8861637
off topic being beyond the point where anyone else seems to care and it ends up looking more like your blog than a chatroom.

>> No.8861691 [DELETED] 

>>8861589
You guys banned Mush and Sageru?

Come on.

>> No.8861699

A hikki pretends that instead of actually leaving his house (for groceries, appointments, etc.) he is steering a puppet version of himself, a tulpa, that never actually shared his anxiety while he tells himself his "real self" is at home, sleeping or /jp/ing.
In his time in the outer world he completely suppresses his fears, thought processes and general feelings and acts in a robotic manner.
This gets turned upside down when he meets a sweet girl in a park that develops an interest in him for. Now he doesn't know how to face this situation.
He loses grip of what is "himself", if his tulpa is actually himself conquering his anxiety, etc.

Sorry if confusingly explained.

>> No.8861708

>>8861683
>not you, you just bring up trans stuff and attention whore whenever you are there

Just to point out I've never actually seen her do this, it just sounds to me like you're projecting, because it's the kind of thing you'd expect a tripfag who stands out to do. There are some people who'll regularly attack her for it and nobody will say anything, too. The only time I've seen her talk about it, other people were talking about it too. Don't think everyone in the channel but those 4 are happy with this shit. You should be better than this.

Princess, Mush, Sageru, Matryohska are all very nice people. Everyone has their off moments but at least they're not posturing asshats like some people.

>> No.8861711

>>8861691
It should be noted that speaking for me personally, I am not really interested in returning. I want to take it easy.

>> No.8861713

>>8861576
I like it.
o it.

>> No.8861714

>>8861589
>It in essence is JB without the idlers for now, as they have yet to know about it but I don't suspect it will be too long before the idlers join it.
Wow, an IRC where you have to talk or you get kicked? Sounds... intense.

Keep trying hard and maybe you'll fit in some day, bud.

>> No.8861719

>>8861708
yfw this is potc without her trip

>> No.8861720 [DELETED] 

>>8861711
No, I hear ya. I just don't really understand them lumping Mush and you in with Princess.

I mean fucking A.

>> No.8861732

>>8861519
Oh for fuck's sake. Posting this on the ghost board wasn't enough for you?

Look what you've done to this thread. Jerk.

>> No.8861738

>>8861719

Or Matryohska's finally snapped.

These type of posts are pretty funny given how often samefags spam PotC threads.

Just everyone take it easy.

>> No.8861755

>>8861720
I dunno if mush was actually banned but from what I know saegeru was because of some fight with an oper or two, I'm not always there so I often miss things.

>> No.8861756

It's pretty obvious when people try this hard to exclude people they have some kind of deep seeded inferiority complex that they're dealing with.

At this rate it's gonna be a race to see who's the biggest elitist and gets to sit in a private chatroom with just themselves and godzilla.

Seek help.

>> No.8861758

>>8861738

More like it's potc who does the samefagging. i.e likely yourself.

>> No.8861762 [DELETED] 

>>8861755
Aw, well that's a shame. Mush is a wonderful guy and Sageru has always been very pleasant.

I have some true bros in there but shit sounds edgy as fuck right now.

>> No.8861766

>>8861756
I have my own, post-modern IRC channel where I talk to myself in an ironically pretentious manner, occasionally insulting myself to reinforce that I'm okay with it.

>> No.8861767

Just look at this sad tripfag drama.

Why is this shit on /jp/?

>> No.8861781

>>8861767
...and look at your sorry ass replying.

So, really what's worse?

>> No.8861799

>>8861767
Still better than neo-shitposter drama, afaik not by much

>>8861762
To be honest I think the situations being highly exaggerated, the channel's pretty much how it's been for the past few months + some new people people and some new idlers who talk once or twice a day.

>> No.8861803
File: 251 KB, 500x332, who gives a shit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8861755
Long story about the ban. I'll give it in steps.
1) I ban kona_chan for starting arguments unprovoked (not as a part of a preexisting conversation) and generally trying to rustle people's jimmies. He ban evades multiple times, and also harrasses me with private messages.
2) Kuroko_spammer comes in with a bunch of his buddies to defend kona_chan and say his ban is unfair, and starts arguing about it, and thus gets banned with his buddies.
Again, he harrasses me with private messages.
3) Kuroko_spammer comes into #jb and begins complaining about my halfop, and talking about how unfair his ban from #/jp/ is. I ban him from #jb after repeatedly warning him not to bring issues from other channels with him. This is generally unacceptable.
4) I get banned once from #jb, then someone invites me back. I was "reprimanded" for banning Kuroko_spammer, because he's everyone's friend and this mattered more than his shitty behavior. I then told them if there was drama, they should remove the halfop. I didn't want it, if it created drama or made anyone upset. They did not remove it. I did not use it again.
5) I was banned with a large number of other people from #jb with no warning or indication as to what the problem was.

It is fairly easy to understand what happened.

>> No.8861811

>>8861781

The retarded tripfag drama that's making this place look like a forum right now that's what's worse, very clearly in fact.

I see an obvious tripfag.

>> No.8861812

>>8861803
Also, I should state that I banned Kuroko_spammer and kona_chan from #/jp/, not #jb.

>> No.8861815

>>8861803
>Kuroko_spammer comes in with a bunch of his buddies

what the fuck, banning them should merit you nobel peace prizes

>> No.8861820

I always tossed around an idea that would focus on a college fraternity. The PoV would switch between 2-4 characters: two pledges and two active members. No crazy shit like magic or robots but more about the relationships between the members of the fraternity and some of the stuff they have to go through. I'm not sure if each PoV would be a route or if they would constantly change throughout the story to lead to different endings depending on the choices., but I like the latter better. It would allow for a multitude of perspectives of the same situation from different eyes.

>> No.8861839

I honestly thought you guys are better than /cgl/. I really did.

>> No.8861845

>>8861607
>She originally left because her friend was banned.
Her only friend who 'she' could bitch about her hormones to another 'girl' while preaching about sexism and shit that honestly, you as a tranny, don't really have a lot of ground on.

I'm so glad this entire thread got ruined because you cant control your hormones. I hope everybody in it gets banned. including me

>> No.8861849

People seriously argue over WAHHH RANDOM_NICK_X GOT HALFOP!!! and BAWWW INTERNAME_37 WAS ATTENTION WHORING!!!

Grow the fuck up, you faggots. And this is coming from someone who just said, "Grow the fuck up, you faggots."

>> No.8861853 [DELETED] 

>>8861799
You're probably right.

I don't really care about idlers as long as they're not evil spies who log chats and lie in wait to fuck us.

Sometimes I get on and don't talk for a while. Sometimes not at all if I don't feel like I can contribute to the conversation.

Then again, if I was a new person in IRC I would probably at least say hello and introduce myself. I think that's just proper etiquette.

>> No.8861865

>>8861803
> because he's everyone's friend and this mattered more than his shitty behavior.

I hate people like this. I don't know kuruko_spammer personally, and I don't like when bans are dished out in general so I don't know if there's another side to it, but I've gotten so much shit from these kind of stupid cliques with "Popular" people in them in the local con scene here. They can say what they like about me where they want and people will applaud it, and nobody will defend me because they're "everyone's friend". I say anything to them, I'm "harassing" them. It is very /cgl/ like to be honest, and if this sort of "untouchable" shit was happening I'm glad someone did something about it.

>> No.8861873

>>8861865
kuroko_spammer should be banned on the grounds of shitposting in /jp/ and bragging about it

you don't need any other reason

>> No.8861874

Moe!TRON, Archduke and the Nocturnes spammer are reading all this and just facepalming.

>> No.8861885

>>8861811
Anonymous shitposting is still shitposting.

Do you ever stop to think that at least these people are arguing about something? You're just on the outside complaining. Anonymously. So you don't ever have to hear anybody's shit after you give your two cents and dip.

I think that's worse.

>> No.8861907 [DELETED] 

>>8861885
>Do you ever stop to think that at least these people are arguing about something?
Yeah, why did he have to go and derail the topic? Looking at the OP, it's clear this thread was about IRC drama.

>> No.8861914 [DELETED] 

What I want to know is why all these people still use a trip, it just brings undesirable, negative attention. Besides, they aren't even using trips properly 99% of the time, its not like they need to be identified, I mean, if it's a person who shitposts on purpose, they want this negative attention because it's their goal, but assuming they aren't a shitposter, most people have no reason to use a trip. No one needs to identify them, its not like they are doing major contributions (but who in /jp/ really does?) nor are they say, an OP in a thread who wants to be identified as the OP during the short duration of the thread, nothing more.

>> No.8861917 [DELETED] 

>>8861885

>Do you ever stop to think that at least these people are arguing about something?

Yes something that doesn't belong here, some metashit that's not even about /jp/ really.

>You're just on the outside complaining. Anonymously. So you don't ever have to hear anybody's shit after you give your two cents and dip.

It's almost as if that's the point of an anonymous image board or something! Go create some shitty invision forum if you want to assume an online identity and whine about how "cyberfaggot21" banned you from IRC.

>> No.8861936

>>8861907
someone started it but the tripfags continued it and whoever started kept continuing as well. No one decided to be the better man and at a minimum at least continue it elsewhere.

>> No.8861963

>>8861576
I really like this one, I'd play it.

My idea is the protagonist is an angsty 20 year old who spends most of his time doing drugs and hanging out with prostitutes, one day while at a second hand store he finds the diary of a 17 year old girl who lived sixty years ago. As he reads over it, he slowly finds himself falling in love with her.
As the game goes on, each chapter would switch between the drug addicted man and the young women 70 years his senior. She goes through many of the same problems as him in terms of feeling disconnected from the world, and how she deals with this effects the other characters actions in the world. At the same time, his actions will reveal details that would otherwise be hidden to the reader. It will track the girls inability to relate to other people and slow fall from grace, until her eventual suicide. The choices you make on both of their paths will effect how the man reacts to her death, with him either getting out of his rout and trying to move on with his life, killing himself, or falling back into his habits of doing drugs and having vapid sex with prostitutes.

>> No.8861964

>>8861917
>Yes something that doesn't belong here, some metashit that's not even about /jp/ really.
But it is, since this is pretty much the only level of socialization NEETs, hikkis, and otherwise socially retarded get.

Also, you're commenting on it. Which is meta on metashit. Double stupid. You should have not commented if you really wanted to go the /jp/ police route.
>Go create some shitty invision forum if you want to assume an online identity and whine about how "cyberfaggot21" banned you from IRC.
Invasion forum? Ha. OK, sport.

>> No.8861980

>>8861963
>with him either getting out of his rout and trying to move on with his life, killing himself, or falling back into his habits of doing drugs and having vapid sex with prostitutes.
*rut, not rout.
Also, as he reads the diary, he slowly starts changing his life. Of course the extent he does so, and in which direction depends on the choices you make as both characters. And whether or not the girls suicide is a happy one or not depends on the choices you make on both routes. Both stories would reference each other through secondary characters (for example, one of the prostitutes he visits will have the same last name as one of her close friends), and geography.

Actually, now that I've written this out, I sort of want to try making it. It might be fun to play around with the double narration.

>> No.8861988

Alright, well, I feel as though I may have been contributing to this shitfest so I'm gonna delete all my posts and contribute.

I suggest everyone complaining about "shitposting" do the same. Poor OP.

OK, so I've had this idea for a manga or VN for a while. Originally I started storyboarding it but I'm so shitty at art that I just kinda forgot about it but here goes...

Main character is a twenty-something with profound Obsessive Compulsive Disorder which has left him a shut in until very recently, when his parents tell him to get a job, go to school, or get out. MC has a friend, an overweight otaku slob who is in a similar situation and whose parents have given him a job working security at this mall. He gets MC a job and they start work together.

MC basically meets girls at the mall. Some work at stores and some are customers, which opens up the potential for a lot of routes. Common route would probably be the "ideal girl" who somehow encourages MC to go back to school, where he integrates, becomes a normalfag, and lives happily ever after.

>> No.8862018
File: 114 KB, 600x518, 1334553929477.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

LMAO this thread had the potential to be good but then the irc autism kicked in
haha
pic related (:

>> No.8862139

>>8861988
I don't know, what's the conflict pushing forward the narrative? Is it struggling to find a balance in a freeter life? How even if you are full of potential early in life it doesn't translate to something in the real world in the end?
I'm interested in the OCD angle though. Mental illness is pretty frustrating and if you can translate that obsession with completing tasks into the VN (5 minutes of 'I flip the lightswitch, making sure it's off' over and over would be one) could really get the reader to feel that sense of helplessness that people afflicted with OCD feel. They sense it's wrong but they can't stop it or bad things will happen for some reason.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that I would like reading it if there's a good reason for you to care about the MC and improving his situation. Or even exploring how one can be happy with an entry level job, no prospects or hopes.

>> No.8862262

>>8861980
>>8861963
Thank you for the compliment. I actually have a good chunk of the story written out, it just feels useless turning it into a VN. I have a bit of it coded, but who would play it without art or music? Writers are a dime a dozen for these sorts of things, but musicians and artists willing to lend their talents to stuff like this are rare. I wrote one of the VNs for that Vienne thing, and even though mine was the most popular, the artist quit sending me pictures and no musician was ever found.

>> No.8862280
File: 8 KB, 245x279, im sorry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What the fuck happened to this thread, /jp/. Goddamn.

Why did I ever leave /vn/

>> No.8862319

Twin siblings Kou and Homuha are the heirs of a distinguished vampire family in modern Japan. When Homuha's powers suddenly awaken, she begins sucking the blood of her brother, her personal maid, and even other students at school, and it's up to Kou to stop it! Join him in this wacky high school comedy about family, love, and why you shouldn't sleep naked.

>> No.8862326

>>8862319
Thank god we're finally getting more homuha content.

>> No.8862329

>>8861988
>>8861980
Also, this sounds like a fun idea. I love the idea that your choices can change the plot of the previous timeline and thus the choices of the current one.

>> No.8862363
File: 725 KB, 1500x1150, lewdkuroneko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8862280
Because someone decided to start up a bunch of meta shitposting. To some extent I continued it, but it was more to correct these faggots a bit on what they're gloating about. I apologize. Have a Kuroneko for your troubles.

>> No.8862587

>>8861699
>A hikki pretends that instead of actually leaving his house (for groceries, appointments, etc.) he is steering a puppet version of himself
This is a great idea!

>> No.8862599
File: 16 KB, 300x300, 1313566632002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A group of people from different countries meet up one by one untill all of them are together and they an hero. A secret ending would be one where they end up eating crepes. There would be multiple endings overall I guess, different methods and outcomes ect. I'd read it.

>> No.8862602

Okay, guys, what if you play as this legitimate high functioning autist, and you have to go to a place full of other retards, and pick which autistic girl to go with!
It'll be easy to write too, autistics have no personality.

>> No.8862663

The MC is the captain of his highschool football team and a straight A student. he gets all the bitches and gets into all the colleges. He is then super popular in college and goes on to live a happy and productive life without a single regret.

i guess if you want a tweest, somewhere along the way he discovers anime and is given the option to become a shut in adult-child or whatever.

>> No.8862666

>>8862663
I don't want normalfags posting on /jp/

>> No.8862684 [DELETED] 

>I have two, here we go:

You're a young NEET boy who lives alone in a mansion with his mother. He dislikes people in general, and is extremely lonely.

His mother has to leave for 2 weeks on business, and hires a group of painters to redecorate, each of the painters has a wacky personality, and the humor is similar to Jackie chan in rush hour with chris tucker.

Eventually you fall in love with the female painter, and when it comes time to go, you are forced to part, as you're a NEET, you haven't left the house in years, but eventually muster up the courage in the good ending to leave the house and find her before she leaves forever.

The humor and storyline explores the NEET lifestyle, and all the small things like dodging the painters to get to the kitchen, and hiding/you too'ing at awkward times, etc etc. While exploring the more serious causes of social reclusiveness, such as loneliness, isolation and anxiety.

>Next one:
You're a police officer who looks into a case of murders at a small hotel in the countryside - you profile a quiet, meek maid and the owners.

Suddenly you are dragged into an adventure where the maid is a dagger mistress by night who must banish demons which exist within the owners every night, lest they begin to stalk the earth.

You must find a way to stop it happening before the maid is finally defeated.

In the bad end, you defeat them, but she dies.
In the good end, you defeat them, she lives, but there are hints you begin to turn yourself from mortal exposure.

>> No.8862694

>I have two, here we go:

You're a young NEET boy who lives alone in a mansion with his mother. He dislikes people in general, and is extremely lonely.

His mother has to leave for 2 weeks on business, and hires a group of painters to redecorate, each of the painters has a wacky personality, and the humor is similar to Jackie chan in rush hour with chris tucker.

Eventually you fall in love with the female painter, and when it comes time to go, you are forced to part, as you're a NEET, you haven't left the house in years, but eventually muster up the courage in the good ending to leave the house and find her before she leaves forever. In the bad ending you return to your room, and find a small notebook painting on your bed featuring many small paintings of you sat at your computer, or asleep, hinting that she would sometimes see you through your door and paint them in private, and one of her doing the same, implying she lived the same llifestyle when she wasn't forced to work and decorate with the rest of her family members.

The humor and storyline explores the NEET lifestyle, and all the small things like dodging the painters to get to the kitchen, and hiding/you too'ing at awkward times, etc etc. While exploring the more serious causes of social reclusiveness, such as loneliness, isolation and anxiety.

>Next one:
You're a police officer who looks into a case of murders at a small hotel in the countryside - you profile a quiet, meek maid and the owners.

Suddenly you are dragged into an adventure where the maid is a dagger mistress by night who must banish demons which exist within the owners every night, lest they begin to stalk the earth.

You must find a way to stop it happening before the maid is finally defeated.

>> No.8862706

Take Deus Ex, turn it into a Visual Novel

>> No.8862715

>>8862706
This pretty much how all VNs come to be.

>> No.8862716

>>8862706
I never asked for this.

>> No.8862717 [SPOILER] 
File: 23 KB, 640x512, 1334008981156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8862715
Look JC! A bum

>> No.8862721 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 346 KB, 524x511, WaltonSimons.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The moe is spreading to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

>> No.8862726
File: 346 KB, 524x511, WaltonSimons.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The moe is spreading to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

>> No.8862728
File: 296 KB, 515x510, BobPage1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why contain it?

It's kawaii.

>> No.8862732

>>8862728
>>8862726

WARNING: OLD MEN

>> No.8862763

old men

are the future

>> No.8862778

>>8862763
>>8862732
What is this "old men" stuff I keep seeing when Deus Ex is posted?

>> No.8862800
File: 18 KB, 129x131, Helios.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8862778
Old men playing at ruling the world.

>> No.8862805
File: 21 KB, 520x404, Panmeister.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I KNOW THE DRAGON HEAD.

>> No.8864486

It was more like a manga idea, but I'll post it anyway because I guess it has routes. Please don't take it seriously though.

In the future, men have figured out that staying virgins until they are 30 turns them into actual wizards, and the first guy who figures this out is an extremely introverted otaku guy who starts out as the most powerful wizard. And once men do this, they stop mating with women and become immortal, and women grow to become disfigured succubus who wage war on the wizard men for all of eternity. One succubus is sent on a mission to go back in time and stop the first wizard from gaining his powers by stealing his virginity. She disguises herself as a fellow female high school student and tries to seduce him, but it proves to be a hard task as he pretty much hates 3D women. Finally, the succubus ends up falling in love with the future wizard guy, and he finally gives in to her ways. They get married and end up having a child together, a son. Their son then grows up to be the most powerful wizard instead, more powerful than before because he's half succubus and forged with time travel or something like that. The succubus realizes that if she had not gone back in time to seduce the other wizard guy she would have never made a child with him who grew to be the most powerful wizard. So I imagine you could make choices somewhere around there. One of the endings is her just choosing to live out her life normally raising her son and dying knowing that all she really wanted to do was just get married and raise a family with someone she loved.

>> No.8864562
File: 272 KB, 800x923, ef7ad904f8c923e892accb16123aef8a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A guy ends up staying late after school and sees members of the きらきら Club, whose purpose is to make people happy and inspire students. He decides to follow them and learns to his horror that it's actually a front for the キラー Club, made up of a bunch of Dexter wannabes who kill for one reason or another. Members include the most popular girl in school, the student body president, the quiet glasses-wearing girl, etc.

Anyway, they catch him peeping on their latest murder and, not wanting to be a victim himself, convinces them that he's interested in joining the club.

>> No.8864648

>>8862778
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4

>> No.8866876
File: 44 KB, 500x666, edmond.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Eh, I'm still working out the kinks for it, but I guess I can share a bit about my own little pet project.

It's a story set in an 18th century England like country. An elite order of knights is formed by the queen to deal with all matters supernatural, and they end up getting caught up in a game being played by a group of sorcerers. Each of the 7 sorcerers plays this game for his own reason, which is referred to as their "dream", in hopes of seeing it come to pass. These are the source of their power, and should they lose them, it's equatable to death. This isn't to say they won't kill each other for their "dream", and soon the game starts to overtake the country. So the order of knights are forced to find a way to stop it or see the country itself fall to ruin. With how it's turning out I can easily see this being fujioshi bait, but it's a fair mix between the swashbuckler stories of old and supernatural horror. Magic does lend itself quite well to atrocity, so it has touches of Saw in there too.

>> No.8866968

You are a little girl who is turned into a grown man overnight. You try to contact your loli classmates for help, but it takes a lot of effort to make any of them believe you. Once they accept it, you go about trying to figure out what caused your transformation. Along the way, you discover that the grown man has your old body and is doing lewd things to make money.

>> No.8866981

>>8866968
All of my money.

>> No.8866989

A young, dashing German officer in WWII occupied Paris makes connections with the French resistance. Intrigue, death, and maybe some weird fetish stuff thrown in.

My other idea is a Rance-style game, only it happens in Renaissance Italy and you're Cesare Borgia.

>> No.8867464

It'll be Wanko to Kurasou crossed with the Island of Doctor Moreau, except the titular doctor is a loli magical girl/mad scientist obsessed with animal ears. Two main routes are available for the protagonist, one where he accepts his fate and is violated by the doctor and her creations every night, and a yuri route where he tries to commit suicide only to be revived as a cute girl and raped anyway. In each main route, you will be able to pursue the doctor, some of the island's residents or your childhood friend with whom you were captured. Escaping the island leads to a bad end where you succeed and live a normal, uneventful life.

There is also gameplay elements where you hunt the island's native fauna and bring back fresh materials for the doctor to use (even though she calls herself a "doctor", the way in which new monster girls are created mostly involves throwing all those ingredients into a cauldron and having the target drink the concoction). Several "volunteer" girls are available at the beginning of the game and you can control which type of monster girl they will turn into by retrieving various items, rather like the system in Born Freaks. For example, you can bring fox ears and tails to get a fox girl or you could hunt large snakes for their tails so that you can convert a girl into a lamia. It'll also be your task to help the girls adjust to their new lives, this means that you'll be raped a lot since their sexual desires will increase greatly after their transformation.

>> No.8867595

>>8866968
So, The Hot Chick but lewd?

>> No.8868803

>>8860490
>>8861576

These two sound really, really good.

>> No.8872513
File: 25 KB, 570x450, 2012-coachella-tupac-hologram-performing-with-dr-dre-and-snoop-dog-0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The twist is that all of the girls are holograms

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action