[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 246 KB, 600x650, 1347689396193.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9731174 No.9731174[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

ITT: give good reasons why you dont get laid/have a gf/talk to girls

i guarantee none of you betas have any

>> No.9731179

I already have ur mom.

>> No.9731180
File: 36 KB, 265x342, 1215150579029.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

sorry for interrupting but maybe you can help me, im looking for sauce on this image

i understand she is a japanese weathergirl? how would i get in touch with her? agian, sorry op, but i don't know how to make threads so im borrowing urs

>> No.9731184

Because I don't go outside. I don't mind talking to girls if they share my interests but I don't know any that do.

congratulations on ur epic thread btw

>> No.9731183

I don't have one.

>> No.9731188
File: 9 KB, 257x196, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

because I preffer male company

>> No.9731187
File: 198 KB, 800x800, 1214568442541.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

update: one of a my great friends emailed me and told me that it was haruchan from NHK. I trust him, but like ceaser said, trust, but verify. can anyone confirm that this is haruchan?

>> No.9731189

Prefer 2D, honest truth.

>> No.9731190
File: 31 KB, 213x195, 1250606410586.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

also whats the nhk?

>> No.9731192

>>9731174
They are not as cute as Reimu.

>> No.9731195
File: 49 KB, 314x416, 1213157706461.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

respond plox

>> No.9731201
File: 141 KB, 446x508, 1344733615029.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Too damn shy, standards too high.

I've had the opportunity with girls I like, didn't hop on the chance.

My standards are undeservedly high as well so when I have the chance with average girls I just avoid it.

>> No.9731211

I sit inside by myself all day.

>> No.9731212

I don't understand. What do you mean?

>> No.9731216
File: 102 KB, 400x400, 1339061831683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9731201
>taking this thread seriusly

>> No.9731220
File: 2.83 MB, 733x1100, 1319252697072.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9731174
Almost get laid with a 14 years old, but shit is wrong so i didnt do it. Also it shows me how lewd and slutty this world is.
I did talk to girl and be friend with them. Eventually i try to move it to a next step and i get friendzone hard. She is only hunger for money and looks, yet again this have shown me how ugly and impure 3d woman is.

I would rather be with my patchouli even she doesnt exist.

>> No.9731219

>>9731216
>bumping

>> No.9731222

>>9731190

I think it's this. I'm not sure though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHK

>> No.9731226

>>9731190
NHK is the shadow government of Japan that is turning everyone into Otaku NEET hikkikomori's so they can sell them Ruri's merchindise.

>> No.9731231

>>9731226
This man speaks the truth.

>> No.9731245

Im not a homosexual.

>> No.9731280

What is /sp/ shit doing here?

>> No.9731292

>>9731174
becuz I'm a girl

>> No.9731300

>>9731174

I only really talk to 2 girls online. One is kind of annoying, the other one is a lot better but never around. I've never loved anyone and I don't have interest in sex, why should I care?

>> No.9731305

Because they are all disgusting bleeding pigs, whores, sluts and completely stupid devoid of any logic.

>> No.9731311

I really like to have friends who are girls (not a girlfriend) but every girl I've made an acquaintance with either wants nothing to do with me or comes on super strong (and I am not looking for that kind of relationship!).

I just want someone I can hang out with, but can also help me buy women's clothing and teach me how to better take care of my hair.

>> No.9731314

I had a dream/nightmare last night that I was back with my ex.
She was cosplaying as reimu and letting me suck on her tits, so I asked her to marry me.

That's both awesome and horrifying at the same time

>> No.9731315
File: 270 KB, 624x542, 2F5FAF3F.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Betas don't need to get laid or talk to girls.

>> No.9731317

I'm gonna be autistic and answer seriously.

>Why don't you get laid?

I'm grossed out by the human body and the things that secrete out of it. I'm not a wizard, but it's very likely that I won't be physically intimate for the rest of my life.

>Why don't you have a gf?

Girlfriends take up way too much time. They think that your life should revolve around them, and are generally defensive and unpleasant to be around. There would also be no way of explaining my lifestyle and hobbies to a female without being labeled a pervert.

>Why don't you talk to girls?

I have no problem talking to girls and I have a couple female friends but for the most part, it's dudes that share my interests and that I connect with much more naturally.

>> No.9731322

I don't meet any girls because I don't leave my room. But I'm actually pretty suave. It's true. Really.

>> No.9731328

I'm like a 10/10 but I reject all dem women. Autism probably.

>> No.9731330
File: 232 KB, 725x722, 1344112222263.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9731317
>mfw this is me

Except I've had sex before and will(probably) have sex in the future.

>> No.9731332 [DELETED] 

I'm gay.

>> No.9731355

Having sex doesn't seem worth the time and effort when I'm still entirely satisfied with masturbation.

I don't want a girl friend. I can't enjoy things in the least if there's even the slightest possibility that someone can see me, and having a girl friend comes with a lot of annoying responsibilities. I just want to be left alone.

I don't want to talk to anyone I can't relate to at all, so I only communicate with /jp/.

>> No.9731367

>>9731201
Hahaha it's good to see yourself on other sometimes.

>> No.9731382

>>9731317
You say you are ugly, therefore, the other question can only be answered by saying, "girls dont like me".
All that taking up timeexcuse is utter bullshit and you know it.

>> No.9731388
File: 316 KB, 641x358, ae86finalform.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Because Ive become so pathetic and have been in despair for so long that Ive become a god.

"Some people want to the best, me? i want to be the worst that i can be because its only when you truly hit rock bottom that you truly understand the world."

>> No.9731389

>>9731382
You do realize that not every one is interested in getting a girlfriend, marrying her, and having kids, right? Some people just prefer to be alone instead of devoting any of their time to others. You only have so long to live, may as well spend it on things you actually enjoy.

>> No.9731396

>>9731389
But you arent one of them. Im pretty sure deep inside you wish you had a girl/boy if you like, that cares for you more intimately than most of your friends.

>> No.9731398

grade 8 drop out

been agoraphobic (with GAD and panic disorder) for 13 years except to go to hospital and doctors appointments

never worked a day in my life

no marketable skills besides shitting on everyones parade and being a downer

no friends

live at home

virgin

not physically fit, poor ROM.

>> No.9731402

>>9731396
No. Don't pretend you somehow know me.

>> No.9731408
File: 239 KB, 1240x1240, 1331979363922.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9731389
Well the only reason people able to be this selective about their lifestyle choice is because of the high standard of living brought by markets and your forefathers. If you lived in a small village and had the same attitude you would either be forced into marriage or banished/ostracized and that back then meant DEATH.

This is not to say that you should adhere to your biology but just to put it in perspective and thank capitalism/agriculture for creating a huge enough surplus for those people to exist.

>> No.9731411

>>9731402
Keep thinking that you dont, space cowboy.

>> No.9731418
File: 871 KB, 1000x1000, 1347155665066.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Because I have /jp/ and /jp/ is where all my friends are at!

>> No.9731423

>>9731408
>If you lived in a small village and had the same attitude
I can't imagine that people who lived in small villages would ever have that kind of attitude.

>>9731411
He probably will, yeah.

>> No.9731425

>>9731411
"no one can have a different life style than me cuz i say so"
-u

>> No.9731429

>>9731402
>>9731425

Man this guy takes the cake for Edgy of the Year award

>> No.9731430

>>9731425
>lifestyle
I lol'd

>> No.9731431

>>9731429
I'm not trying to be edgy, I just don't really appreciate people who think everyone must have the exact same interests as them. It's really annoying.

>> No.9731435

>>9731429
Earlier today there was a thread about raping drugged girls running around. You probably need to reconsider who's getting these awards.

>> No.9731433

projecting: the thread

>> No.9731436

>>9731431

Stop being an edgy teenager. It is human nature to want to procreate, and fuck like animals. You're in denial, deep denial because you are so ugly, uninteresting, and undesirable you convince yourself that you don't need a partner or sex.

Fucking get out of highschool already.

>> No.9731438

>>9731435

What are all these creeps doing in my /jp/?

This place is for cute little girls who are friendly to each other.

>> No.9731439

Meido, White Ren, by all the powers of /jp/ please kill this thread.

>> No.9731440

>>9731436
It's also in the human nature for people to enjoy greasy food and alcohol, but some people don't enjoy greasy food or alcohol.

>> No.9731441

>>9731436
Again, you only believe that because you personally want to procreate. How close-minded could you be?

>> No.9731445

LIPMAN IS wrong when she defends the use of the verb "to pimp" as a minor infraction. That the word is evolving to mean, say, to use someone for one's own gain or benefit (or to decorate garishly), leaves us with a linguistic problem: What are we going to call the man who is still using violence to force a woman to be a prostitute for his financial benefit?
Using the word in casual conversation implies that pimping someone out has become a casual event. This is part of a larger change in the language that involves casually using words with negative connotations about women. Don Imus calling basketball players "hos" erases the distinction between women who sell sex and all women. I frequently correct my high school students who say, when they win a basketball game by a large margin, that they "raped" the other team, because they diminish the horrible nature of rape into a sports competition with a winner and a loser. These changes reflect anti-women sentiments that may be growing among younger men – or at least that are being expressed casually and unthinkingly. They're not minor changes.

>> No.9731442

>>9731436
Thank you for clearing that out for me, fellow Anon. I was about to tell this guy that trying to cover up that girls dont like him because he is ugly with that shitty, overused excuse "Oh, relationships take too much time, eah, rah." is pretty pathetic.

>> No.9731444

>>9731439
I don't think we've had this thread in a little while. I'm curious about whether it'll go anywhere.

>>9731438
>What are all these creeps doing in my /jp/?
>This place is for cute little girls who are friendly to each other.
You just answered your own question.

>> No.9731448

>>9731442
The "edgy teenager" you're talking to is probably at least ten years older than you.

>> No.9731449

One day when I was 7 I was walking home from school, being all aryan and white, when all of a sudden an evil jew jumped out of
the bushes.
"Torah! Torah!", he shouted in hebrew, all jewish and shit. Then he grabbed me with his evil jew hands and dragged me through the
bushes and laid me down onto the grass beneath him. I struggled with all my aryan might, but his strong, hairy, manly arms
held me firm to the ground.
"Today I will have you recieve the old testament.", he told me, unnzipping his jew-pants. I marvelled before his testament. I had
never seen such a thick and immense testament before.
"Suck it!", he ordered me, forcing it deep into my defenseless aryan throat. "Torah! Torah!" I gasped for air as the hairy man had
his way with me, plunging the shaft of his testament even deeper into my innocent throat, and I could do nothing but serve him.
"I see you like the shaft of my testament deep inside of you. Now lets see how you like it up your pinky white bum!"
"Oh, no, mr jew!", I cried out. "Not my tender white aryan bum!"

>> No.9731452
File: 26 KB, 396x385, _.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm not white. I don' t know why racists think that means I can get laid with white women, but I sure wish that were true.

>> No.9731454

...but this jew knew no mercy as he turned me around, and soon he plowed into me, filling me up in ways I could never even have
imagined. I completely lost my breath as he pounded my soft like aryan ass with his thick and hard man-shaft. I found myself
groaning for every breath as his strokes reached deep inside of me, filling me with a sensation so overwhelming that I could
hardly think.
"Do you enjoy having your innocent aryan ass being ravaged by my hard jew cock?", my jew smirked evilishly. I could hardly reply,
gasping for air with his every thrust.
Then his panting increased too, until he penetrated me like never before, burying his the full length of his hot testament deep
inside of me. He gripped me firmly and I could feel the shaft of it pumping still, filling my soft, tight ass with his
jewishness. It was nothing I could do but climax myself, my body responding to his. I wished it would never stop. I had finally
found my master race.

>> No.9731459

>>9731452
All black men want to rape white women. It's in the blood. You just have to look for a good opportunity.

>> No.9731462

>>9731441

It's scientifically proven you fucking autist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sexual_activity#Reasons_for_sexual_activity

Jesus fuck, it's like I'm with a bunch of middle schoolers here.

>> No.9731463

There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.
Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.
Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.
Haha, females are so fucking sad. We treat you bitches like shit, and you still spend time, money and effort on trying to look good for us. Way to be a good slave, whores. Now keep acting like sluts and sucking our cocks. And if you change your mind after you leave the house, too fucking bad, you're getting your holes fucked and there isn't shit you can do about it because that's your only fucking purpose in life.

>> No.9731465

When I was sixteen, I raped my next door neighbor kid. She was a lot younger than me, ten or eleven probably. Cude kid. Skinny as anything, long brown hair, always bouncing around. When we were both younger, we'd play ghost in the graveyard, capture the flag, and hide and seek with the other neighborhood kids. In our version of the games, if you got put in jail, you got tied up with some old clothesline and "tortured" (tickled, lol)--we had enough people that it worked out, plus it was fun tying people up. At least that was the part me and my sister liked. But I found out that Jessi (the neighbor girl) liked being tied up. Whatever, it was a game, she was a kid, and no one thought much of it.
Fast forward five years. I'm in high school, my sister is in eight grade, and our neighbor Jessi is in fifth grade. Sis and Jess went to the same school.
Jess came home with sis (her name is Elizabeth, but I don't want this to get confusing) one day after school. Sis had promised her she'd let her go swimming in our pool. I guess they went swimming, because later I found Jessi, soaking wet in her swimsuit, in myh room. "Sorry!" she said. "Lizzie said your goggles were in here, and the water was hurting my eyes."
Fuck, she was cute. Dripping wet, pink suit clinging to her, cute little ass, tiny barely-there tits...GOD. I got hard just looking at her stand there.
"Uh...yeah. My goggles are actually over here..." I went out to the hallway and hunted them out of the hall closet. My eyes hit on mom's clothesline, though, and my mind went downthe gutter fast.

>> No.9731466

>>9731462
No, I mean you only think I'm "in denial" because I'm not interested in something that you are interested in.

>> No.9731470

>>9731462
Loosing referencing Wikipedia for scientific proof is something that stopped being impressive after middle school.

>Although the primary evolutionary purpose of sexual activity is reproduction, most people engage in sexual activity because of the sexual pleasure they derive from the activity, in which the most heightened pleasure is derived through orgasm.

Looks like people don't fuck primarily for the purpose of procreation.

>> No.9731471

"Uh, Jessi. Do you want to play a game?"
she bit her lip, cutest thing ever. Her swimsuit strap was starting to slip down off her shoulder, and I started to pray that she wouldn't notice. "like what kind of game?"
"Like...hide and seek," I said.
She grinned. "Okay, like with everyone How come you don't play with us anymore?" I guess the neighborhood games were still going on and she still joined in... interesting.
"I was actually thinking, like...just youand me."
"Okay, sure." She grinned at me and gave me a wet, drippy hug. I felt her cold, wet stomach press against my hard cock and nearly came right then.
"I'll count, okay? And if I find you..."
"You tie me up?" She giggled.

>> No.9731473

Fuck, fuck, fuck. My shorts were tenting out like the fucking circus. "Yeah. Tie you up," I said.
"Okay!" I found her and covered her eyes with a bandana. She laughed and let me guide her to my room. I laid her down on the bed andcarefully began tying her up--I started by just wrapping her up, mummy-style, but changed my mind partway though. Instead, I cut two pices of clotheline off, snaked them under the bed, and tied each end up one of her limbs--effectively tying her down to the mattress, spread eagle. this would have been way easier with a 4 post bed, but I had a twin, and it wroked okay for an eleven year old.
"Are you ready?" I asked her. "For what?" she giggled.
"For the TORTURE!" I yelled, and started tickling her. God, she squirmed. I sat on her chest and tickled her on and on as she bucked and squealed below me. I stopped every couple minutes to let her catch her breath.
God, it was hot. I tracde her face with my finger and dipped my finger into yher mouth. she started suckling on it, which was suddenly the hottest thing i could imagine anyone ever doing--this tied down, swimsuit-wearing little girl, sucking hungrily on my finger.I ran my other hand down her body, lightly tickling her through the still-damp swimsuit. She murmured around my finger and sucked harder. I ran my finger quickly, lightly, across her crotch, and she bit down on my finger, arching her back, then went back to sucking.
I smiled. "nice girl," I teased quietly, running my hand across her tiny breasts, still flicking and stroking, a weak attempt at masking what I was doing by still pretending to "tickle" her. Whether she believed it or realised what was actually on my mind didn't really matter.

>> No.9731479

She stared in absolute bewilderment and dismay. She angrily tore the Milk Duds box in half, her jowels swaying with her shaking anger.

How, HOW could someone have taken her Milk Duds? Who was it? What kind of sicko would do such a thing?

At that moment, I was in the bathroom chuckling to myself. Mint-flavored floss threaded on a large needle in one hand, a brown chocolately knoll in the other. I worked deftly, my member growing rigid as I threaded the Milk Duds on the floss.

She was in tears when I entered the room, and looked hysterical when she saw what I had done to her pre-dessert snack.

As I jammed my homemade edible anal beads up her enormous keister, she moaned with plesure in between her yells at taking her Milk Duds. I assured her she could still have them and, after pushing a box of them up her ass, gave a firm tug.

She howled with delight as each Dud came popping out of her absurdly large ass. She could hardly eat them faster than I could pull them out, and after a dozen she remarked that they seemed more chocolately from her brown box than they normally do.

She forgave me, but only after I filled her gullet with a few vanilla custard loads from my engorged pastry bag.

For the first time, she skipped dessert. A small step on the road to healthy eating.

>> No.9731478

I lightly traced circles around her breasts, circling closer and closer to her tiny erect nipples, and she began to squirm again, this time straining to meet my touch instead of desperately pulling away.
I kept circling her nipples, moving closer....closer....closer...and then I stopped, hovering just above them.
She strained even more, pushing upwards, trying to feel my fingers on her nipples, the one placed I had avoided touching her. but she was stll blinfolded and couldn't tell that she'd never quiet arch her back *that* far.
Damn, a horny ten year old girl. Who would have imagined?
I pulled my finger from her mouth, anf used both of my hands to caregully, firmly push her back down to the bed. she whimpered.
"is something wrong jessi? do you want me to untie you?"
"No!" her body tensed, then relaxed completely. "why did you stop," she whined a little. I forced surprise into my voice. "Did you like that?"

>> No.9731482

"...ye...yeah," she said shakily. "Please...don't stop?
"I don't know," I said, drawing it out. "I don't know if it's really okay for me to touch you..."
"but we played this all the time when we were kids!"
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," I returned my finger briefly to her mouth. "What do you want?"
She squirmed. "I want you to do what you were doing."
"What was that?"
"You were...you know!" She was so cute when she was flustered.
"I don't know," I said evenly.
"Tickling my...my...boobs."
"You want me to do exactly what I was doing? 'Tickling your boobs?' Just that?"
"N...no..."
"What else, jessi?"
"Keep going?"

>> No.9731483

>>9731466
A self proclaimed ugly person that coincidencially isnt interested in women.
I dont know, but "Relationships are time consumers" is a pretty sloppy explanation.

>> No.9731486

I shook my head, though she couldn't see it. I didn't want to push my luck, so I said okay. I snaked my finger back to her mouth and began circling her nipples again. This time she started squirming even faster than before.
Before long, she was breathing hard, and mumbled something around my finger.
I pulled it out again. "What's that?"
"please touch me." she repeated.
"I am touching you, jess."
"There," she said. "You know."
"hm?" I circled dnagerously close to her right nipple, which I still hadn't touched.
"there!" Please."
"Ask me nicely."
She squirmed underneath me. "Please...will you...touch... my....my....nipples."

>> No.9731488

>>9731482
KEEP GOING

>> No.9731489

believe you shouldn't underestimate Aikido. Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when I am learning Kendo?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat a powerful one like Kendo?
Well, I have a story to share with you.
Years ago, I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.
I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.
Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.
When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

>> No.9731497

I have defeated countless opponents using Aikido, and they always ask me, Why are you so strong?
I answer, I'm not strong, you are.
Aikido uses the strength of the attacker back at them but 10 times stronger(estimate). Using Aikido and I can probably kill a charging Rhino using it's force right back at it, of course, I'm not going to try it, way to dangerous for any sane person.
I recommend practicing Aikido for every /jp/edo, as you are all physically weak, and Aikido is specialized for the weak to defend against the strong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDnYNroUmNs
A 50 year old man with cerebral palsy doing Aikido, very touching.
Arguably the most powerful martial arts in Japan.
An Aikido practitioner is practically invincible, no one of any martial arts background can ever land a punch or kick on one.
Using the power of the attacker, the Aikido practitioner uses absolutely no energy to knock them down.
A fearsome martial arts it is.

>> No.9731498

>>9731483
I think you need to recheck whose posting what. That was a trip user who admitted to being ugly.

Relationships aren't only time consumers. They also take up money and most importantly, happiness. Of course, that last bit is entirely subjective. Many people seem to get some sort of lovey dovey feeling or whatever from having a close-relationship, long-term relationship with someone, but I don't really get that. Being around people drains all happiness from me. As I said in another post in this thread, I can only truly take it easy when I'm alone.

>> No.9731501

Japan...I don't get why she gets all the hate on /jp/. World War II is just written to make her out as the bad guy, when really she's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better country than most of them.
What are the main complaints? She raped China and stole Southeast Asia to use in the war?
Okay, let's get this straight. She never fucking raped China. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She fucked China.
Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE WORLD DIDN'T FUCK CHINA? You can't even name one fucking nation who hasn't flooded her loose ports! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while signing multiple treaties. Japan knew this, she's a fucking ladies man. She knows what filthy whores like China want.
And there's this other big bitch you guys have with her. She supposedly stole Southeast Asia and used her in the war for her own greed.
Objection! She was worried about her one and only precious Brother-Asians. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal imperialism so wrong? When America does the same thing to the Phillipines it's like 'oh she's so manly', but when Japan does it it's wrong? She just wanted to protect Asia. She probably was going to use her superpower status to tighten her ports back up or cure her malaria or something.
The history was written to make that faggot America look good. Objectively, Japan is a far better country than America. At least she has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like America, and if she wasn't stuck with the weak ass colony Corea and no plothax she probably would have won the war.

>> No.9731502

Kyou...I don't get why she gets all the hate on /jp/. Clannad is just written to make her out as the slut, when really she's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.
What are the main complaints? She was all "supporting" her sister in trying to get with Tomoya, but as soon as she thought he was after her she was all ready to spread her bowling pins for him? And then cried pathetically when she didn't get the cock herself?
Okay, let's get this straight. She fucking spread her legs open. She did it. She did it. She did it. She did it. She wanted Tomoya to plug her loose cunt.
Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T WANT TO GET FUCKED BY TOMOYA? You can't even name one fucking character who didn’t want to get plugged by his huge dick! He is the kind of pimp who will act like he doesn't want it when he really does. He'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Kyou knew this, she's a fucking slut in sheep’s clothing. She knows what awesome pimps like Tomoya want.
And there's this other big bitch you guys have with her. She supposedly cried pathetically when she didn't get the cock herself.
Objection! She was just pathetic like her one and only precious sister. Is crying over heartache so wrong? When Ryou does the same thing over Kappei it's like 'oh I want to hug and comfort her', but when Kyou does it it's wrong? She just wanted to release all her pent up feelings. She probably was going to become a teacher to tighten the children’s morality up so they won’t end up as sluts like her and spread AIDS or something.
The story was written to make that whore Kyou look good. Objectively, Ryou is a far better character than Kyou. At least she has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Kyou, and if she weren't stuck with that weak ass personality and no plothax she probably could have fucked the entire cast.

>> No.9731513

Reimu...I don't get why she gets all the hate on /jp/. Touhou is just written to make her out as the destroyer, when really she's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.
What are the main complaints? She allowed the Lunarians to rape Kaguya and used Alice to get close to Marisa?
Okay, let's get this straight. She never fucking raped Marisa. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She fucked Marisa.
Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T WANT TO FUCK MARISA? You can't even name one fucking character who didn’t want to plug her tight vag! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say Ze~! while having multiple orgasms. Eirin knew this, she's a fucking man’s lady. She knows what filthy whores like Marisa want.
And there's this other big bitch you guys have with her. She supposedly used Alice to get closer to Marisa.
Objection! She was worried about her one and only precious witch. Is keeping your loved ones from heartache so wrong? When Sakuya does the same thing to Meiling it's like 'oh she's so sexy', but when Reimu does it it's wrong? She just wanted to protect Marisa. She probably was going to study magic to tighten Gensokyo's borders back up or cure Patchouli's asthma or something.
The story was written to make that faggot Sakuya look good. Objectively, Reimu is a far better character than Sakuya. At least she has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Sakuya, and if she weren't stuck with that lazy ass personality and invincible plothax she probably could have killed the entire cast. I mean, fucked.

>> No.9731507

>>9731449
>>9731454
>>9731463
>>9731465
>>9731471
>>9731473
>>9731478
>>9731479
>>9731482
>>9731486
>>9731489
>>9731497
>>9731501
thanks op i came on cat she hiss at penis
i fapped so hard mine dong flew out da window i here its in china now
wow op i fap so hard my dick bigger 2 inches great vid
omg i coming cats and dogs thnx for pic!!
omg op i come so hard that I shot a whole in my wall. now my mom is angry and said i had a hug cock!
i came so hard im now a woman thx op
The hurricane winds generated from how fast I was whacking it knocked down my entire south wall of my house and now car alarms all over the neigborhood are going off.
I just shat my pants in class now i cant move or it will all squelch out and the girl near me is starting to notice the smell thanks op!
i know own a small fast food chain in rhode island thx op
thx op for share her exclusive move make sister grew dick to fuck my ass with
op i slipped on my own penis im calling the police fuck you op
WOW BITCH NOZE HOW TO SUKK GUD I CUM SO HARD MY BUCKET BROKE

>> No.9731511
File: 14 KB, 529x357, 32452345234.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9731452
Well you are either living in a high black population or you on the higher IQ side of the bell curve, because higher IQ correlates with lesser aggressiveness which is less of what women tend to want in a man.

Shit just being on 4chan alone is a good litmus test to see that you aren't the average 85 IQ black let alone /jp/.

>> No.9731519

Ryou...I don't get why she gets all the hate on /jp/. Clannad is just written to make her out as the slut, when really she's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.
What are the main complaints? She raped Kappei and used Kyou to get close to Tomoya?
Okay, let's get this straight. She never fucking raped Kappei. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She fucked Kappei.
Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T WANT TO FUCK KAPPEI? You can't even name one fucking character who didn’t want to plug his loose ass! He is the kind of bitch who will act like he doesn't want it when he really does. He'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Ryou knew this, she's a fucking man’s lady. She knows what filthy man-whores like Kappei want.
And there's this other big bitch you guys have with her. She supposedly used Kyou to get closer to Tomoya.
Objection! She was worried about her one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from heartache so wrong? When Sunohara does the same thing to Mei it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Ryou does it it's wrong? She just wanted to protect Kyou. She probably was going to study medicine to tighten Kappei’s ass back up or cure his syphilis or something.
The story was written to make that faggot Sunohara look good. Objectively, Ryou is a far better character than Sunohara. At least she has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Sunohara, and if she weren't stuck with that weak ass personality and no plothax she probably could have fucked the entire cast.

>> No.9731517

I had one for 4 years.

It's been about another 4 years since that ended too and I spent most of that time on the internet catching up on all the fapping and MMO playing that I didn't get to do when I was in a relationship and it's been awesome so far. Sure I miss having a place to put my dick sometimes but I wouldn't trade this for sex on any day. But who knows, maybe one day loneliness will set in and I'll become one of those "that feel when no gf ;_;" losers on /r9k/ but I can't see that happening any time in this decade.

>> No.9731525

SHIKI...I don't get why he gets all the hate on /jp/. Tsukihime is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.
What are the main complaints? He raped Kohaku and stole Shiki’s life force?
Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Kohaku. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Kohaku.
Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK KOHAKU? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. SHIKI knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Kohaku want.
And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Shiki’s life force.
Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from family problems so wrong? When Akiha does the same thing to Shiki it's like 'oh she's so womanly', but when SHIKI does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Akiha. He probably was going to use his Tohno Inheritance to tighten Kohaku’s cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.
The story was written to make that faggot Shiki look good. Objectively, SHIKI is a far better character than Shiki. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shiki, and if he weren't stuck with that weak ass Blood Swords power of his and no Mystic Eyes of Death Perception plothax he probably would have won the fight.

>> No.9731538

:::/\\                   /  / /ヽ::::::::::::
:::: ヽ \\       ィユ,        /  / / /::::::::::::::::
:::: ( \ \\    <`∀´>      l  三 / / ):::::::::::::::
:::::::ヽ ヽ . ミヽヽ    | |       /   二 / /::::::::::::::::::
::::::: ( \ ヽミ ヽヽ   | .|   +  /    二 ___/ヽ ...::::::::::::::
::::... /ヽ ヽ ニ ヽヽ |,,,| ┼  //   ニ _______/   ...:::::::::
:::.   ヽ____  ニ ヽ`l  ヽ__//    ニ ____ノ     .....::::::::::
      ヽ___,  ニ l ::   ′    ニ ___ノ +   + ....:::::::::
        ヽニ -‐ ,l ::     __ ≡ __ノ+ ┼ *    :::::::::
         ヽ---'''ヽ、  ,,,;''''='''''__ +  ┼  +  .::::::::::
 :::::...     + ┼ + EEi''!Q.Qー-、___~'''''ー-、   :....::::::::::::
  :::::::....     + ┼ EEi. Q. Q  +~~'''ヽ ..:...::::::::::::::::::::
   :::::::::::::::::.....    +  EEi. Q.  Q  ┼  :....:::::::::::::::::
    ::::::::::::::::::::....: + * EEi Q   Q  .....:::::::::::::::::
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::...  + EE!  Q    �� .....:::::::
        ::::::::::::::::::....::....::.  カカ  �� ...::::::::::::::::

>> No.9731546

.                ∧酋∧
                <";‘Д‘> No one treats me as a S-Krean President, Rou Moo Hyong.
               -∪-★ ) Why is that?
                し—-J
    ミ;ヽ.    ミ斗             ミ;ヽ.    ミ斗
     ミ'シ\ ミ;:  |              ミ'シ\ ミ;:  |
      ミ';, ヾ;'  /               ミ';, ヾ;'  /
      ミ:;:,... i,,.ノ    _           ミ:;:,... i,,.ノ    _
  ≧゙''''",   _,,二ll二",, ;`)≠=-    ≧゙''''",   _ll二二",, ;`)≠=-
             \                 /
              \ Weeee ha ha ha   / 
.                \ ._∧酋∧___/
                /  <#‘∀‘>つ-★\ but when i go abroad,
.              /|'' ̄ ̄∪" ̄ ̄ ̄|\/ everybody treat me as a national guest!
.                | Only for cheaf |/   so i love to go abroad♪
                 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
              i will go , even if S-Korean people stop me!

>> No.9731561

Okay listen you fuckwit, I'm tired of seeing your shitpost all the time.
FIrst off, you fucking twerp, it's konnichiwa, not Gomenasai.
KO NI CHI FUCKING WA. Gomenasai means sorry.
Second, you're a fucking retard for thinking japanese games are superior in any kind. They're as good and bas as american ones. I also bet your drawings look like shit.
Now, you fucking faggot, let me teach you something about swords.
The best thing your glorious Katana can cut through is a bamboo straw, and NOT FUCKING STEEL. LEARN THAT FOR FUCKS SAKE.And it's folded about 10 times, for a total 800 kayers at fucking most. Nobody's gonna sit 5 years in his room and polish a rod, exept you maybe because you can't get any pussy.
Now, you're telling me that you know stuff about japanese history. HA HA FUCKING HA FAGGOT. You couldn'T even get a proper Kana if your life depended on it, not like it's worth anything. No fucking one wears a goddamn Kimono in the streets, you retarded fuckwit.
Go on, move to Japan, get laughed at by fucking everyone, I might just fly with you to have a seat in the front row when your spirit is shattered to a thousand bits. No one is gonna like an acne-ridden wannabe-japanese who doesn't know shit about the culture he so disgustingly admires.
Now, kindly fuck off and die, you scum of the earth.

>> No.9731592
File: 107 KB, 557x546, 1322374861177.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9731561
>>9731546
>>9731538
>>9731525
>>9731519
>>9731513
>>9731507
>>9731502
>>9731501
>>9731497
>>9731489
>>9731486
>>9731482
>>9731479
>>9731478
>>9731473
>>9731471
>>9731465
>>9731463
>>9731463
>>9731454
>>9731449
>>9731445

>> No.9731592,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>9731328
You should be required to post a picture along with statements like these.

>> No.9731592,2 [INTERNAL] 

picture of b*rnkastel trigger me

>> No.9731592,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>9731471
nice

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action