[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 131 KB, 1364x1592, 434209307_434183085853229_5502373400974394420_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23228245 No.23228245 [Reply] [Original]

Why do lonely autists think they are smart? autism and loneliness are linked to brain damage and they should be in the psych ward!

>> No.23228257

>>23228245
>Why do lonely autists think they are smart?
Source?

>> No.23228261

Shut up you retarded niggerbrained buffoon, what an amazing thread jackass

>> No.23228300

>>23228245
Are you projecting your unconscious on lonely autists?

>> No.23228302

>>23228245
Pipe down, child

>> No.23228418

People who aren't autistic, as the overwhelming global majority, are responsible for the entire state of the world today. Every disaster you see, that's your fault.
Autistic people make delightful things like computer programs, and Pokemon. They're better than you.

>> No.23228503

with the current rate of autism diagnosis (1 in 5 children), the autistic spectrum is either completely overdiagnosed bullshit blatantly done for selling medication, or a normal common personality type that increasingly doesn't fit into a dysfunctional society that only allows a highly specific dysfunctional type to flourish and rejects previously successful ones
many boomers and gen X people from my experience come across as having many autistic symptoms, yet they never had to be diagnosed ever and never had issue integrating and being part of society in their day.

>> No.23228508

>>23228503
not to forget there are a myriad of extremely weak copes from psychiatry, because they have never been challenged, the modern psychiatric ideology relies completely on the illusion that modern society is somehow perfect and doesn't cause any inherent psychological harm, the mythical neurotypical that doesn't have any "disorders" in todays culture would probably be ostracized and beaten down just a century ago

>> No.23228517

>>23228503
I can tell you straight up, my parents both have undiagnosed autism, and they're both social disasters, who have gone through life not really comprehending a lot, and not making a lot of friends that they didn't then lose over stupid social errors.

For the boomers, it was very easy to get a job, get a house, fall into an unhappy relationship, and operate within a much simpler system of social expectations (men are men, women are women, you get a haircut, get married, buy a dog, and have kids, watch the latest TV thing and talk about it in the office tomorrow). That's what makes them seemingly "more functional". They're not actually.

>> No.23228527

>>23228517
getting a job, house, and partner is what succeeding in society is, everyone is a "social disaster" according to psychiatrists essentialyl because they aren't HR roasties enthusiastically presenting 6 powerpoints a day before going to a coffee shop with 5 friends and being completely content without ever questioning existence.
people are "social disasters" because we are meant to live in small tribes with simple naturally assigned tasks that simply speak for themselves, nobody is actually neurotypical, if you are "typical" in mentality for living in glass termine hives happily slaving for pedophilic jews and content in things like modern culture then you should be put down unironically

>> No.23228541

>>23228517
making friends you didn't grow up with is unnatural and strange, you have to be some kind of narcissist or very naive person to truly have confidence in doing so, it sounds like your parents completely benefited from the social contract of civilization/society, despite not being social butterflies, who don't really seem to exist anyway. you kind of prove his point.
most people don't have more than 1-2 friends btw.

>> No.23228543

>>23228527
Like, my dad for example just stopped talking to all of his extended family after a certain age, for no reason.
That's autistic as fuck, and that's the kind of thing I do. Because sometimes you just hit that point where you don't dislike a person, but you have absolutely no idea what to say or do around them, and maybe you don't even realise you were expected to be maintaining that relationship.

>> No.23228562

>>23228543
most families aren't some kind of perfect one that always keeps touch with everyone and such, especially the elderly lose touch, its extremely common, again you're just proving my point, you (and psychiatrists ironically enough) don't seem to know how the vast majority of people behave in today's society and that it rather makes sense when you just think that we evolved to live in tribes instead of constructing all kinds of bullshit roles and then swapping 50 masks throughout the day to not cause any otherwise natural violence, the social contract is dead and many people get no reward anymore for keeping up appearances which leads to the male loneliness/incel epidemic, niggers doing crime (they belong in africa), women not having kids, boomers preferring cruises over their kids. etc.

>> No.23228570

>>23228245
>trying to justify your hermit lifestyle caused by brainrot internet addiction by using satire and quotes from intelligent people
you know jung actually interacted with a lot of people, right?

>> No.23228904

>>23228245
It's generally true, anon. I don't think you'll ever be one to know, however.