[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 732 KB, 900x600, dragon__castle__and_nymphs_by_ejieart-d3fub5x.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6850392 No.6850392 [Reply] [Original]

I read this book a long time ago, when I was a child. I believe there was three separate novels in the one book. The first(?) novel begins with two children, one is a young girl who is cross dressing as a boy and they are prisoners, maybe or something like that. Another one of the novels, or maybe the same one, has to do with a person who consumes dragon berries or some other kind of berry that makes them ethereal for a short amount of time and they use this ability to spy on the enemy, later realizing that they can in fact enter the minds of dragons while in this ethereal form. A woman and man both take dragon berries and meet in the mind of a dragon and have super intimate sex. That's all I can remember from the series. No, it's not a fanfic, I specifically remember borrowing it from the local library as a child. And no, it's not any of the A Song of Ice and Fire novels as far as I can tell.

Can anyone help? I don't have much to offer except for my eternal gratitude.

>> No.6850394

Why are there no ripples around that girl? Is she floating?

>> No.6850409

>>6850394
Standing in the water, I assume. If you stand in one spot long enough without moving and the rest of the body of water is still enough, there won't be any ripples.

>> No.6851594
File: 84 KB, 480x760, rn98I39.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6850392
Sounds a bit like Jane Yolen's The Pit Dragon Trilogy. And that photo looks like a collage, but yes, ripples do subside.

>> No.6851790

>>6851594
I just looked that series up, and while it sounds similar, there's no mention of crossdressing or ethereal sex in any of the plot summaries for any of the books so I don't think that's it.

>> No.6851805

>>6850392
>A woman and man both take dragon berries and meet in the mind of a dragon and have super intimate sex.
>No, it's not a fanfic

Genre fiction is just fanfic for the author's fantasies.

>> No.6851980

>>6850394
It must be crude oil.

Why is St Sophia perched up on this mountain? Yosemite?
>dragone___castle___and_nymphs_by_ejieart
Wtf? It's a church, "ejie art"
>Ⓒ
No, bitch. You don't hold copyright.
One of the worst images ever.